2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I hate about NBA stats is that there was a few plays where Dwight forced turnovers by deflecting it off a Spur or on an offensive rebound his effort lead to the Spurs knocking the ball out of bounds and nothing in the stats will reflect that.
that's why stats ain't everything.

you gotta watch the games. :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And Lakers were way better with Bron in than when he went out. His shot was off as hell today though, couldn't even hit his free throws.

I agree that they need to rest him more. Load management.
Yea you can tell on the free throws and lack of drives. Legs looked heavy.

Vogel's gotta manage the game where LeBron is finishing at 32 or 33 mins. Especially when there is a lead early.

Those extra mins make for a huge difference late in games with Bron. Thats the purpose of Kuz. His ass needs to be out stealing mins from Bron.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Yea you can tell on the free throws and lack of drives. Legs looked heavy.

Vogel's gotta manage the game where LeBron is finishing at 32 or 33 mins. Especially when there is a lead early.

Those extra mins make for a huge difference late in games with Bron. Thats the purpose of Kuz. His ass needs to be out stealing mins from Bron.
Iggy as a back up would help too:scheme:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I'm crazy, but they should throw the ball to Dwight in the post some more.

He's not what he use to be, but he is a former 20+ scorer. He doesn't have to be just put backs and alley oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.