2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
who’s that one guy with the laker court in his crib? The team can meet up there on the low :sas2:

ncle-Uay noop-Say gon need to pull through on that ourt-cay so the eam-tay can ractice-pay....:sas1:

This Rona shyt man :francis:.

I wonder how the NBA gonna make up for loss of profits though :whoo:

Honestly, it’s a golden opportunity to shift the NBA schedule to start in December and run through the summer. I guess the only negative is that I’m sure the players would much rather have their break fall on the summer rather than autumn. But NBA basketball into August would be fukkin amazing.

Karume

All Star
Daps
ncle-Uay noop-Say gon need to pull through on that ourt-cay so the eam-tay can ractice-pay....:sas1:

Honestly, it’s a golden opportunity to shift the NBA schedule to start in December and run through the summer. I guess the only negative is that I’m sure the players would much rather have their break fall on the summer rather than autumn. But NBA basketball into August would be fukkin amazing.
I'm way too old to interpret that

Karume

All Star
Daps
What am I supposed to do without sports? Maybe someone should find some sort of game/league #LWO can be in

Fuzzy_Dunlap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the playoffs come back, they can’t really afford to stretch the first two rounds over two weeks like they normally do. That will mean they will most likely play back to backs, or at least every other day. How will that affect Kawhi?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What am I supposed to do without sports? Maybe someone should find some sort of game/league #LWO can be in

LWO meme game could pick up steam during this time off. Have a daily post counting the days off. Get some of the brehs to create some funny Coli style material. By the time the season is back on the social media presence is boosted out here. Way more of a chance that more players will follow too.

We should make an opportunity out of this madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.