2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Supposedly NBA had already been telling teams to not schedule anything in their arenas for July and August before Gobert tested positive. It seemed like it was already on their mind to postpone the season a couple of months and play the finals and everything else in July and August. I think if they shut everything down for a month or two that'll give them a chance to isolate their players and essential personnel with hopes that it goes away.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think worst case scenario they cancel the rest of the regular season and play an abbreviated best-of-5 playoffs. Possibly without fans. I just can't imagine them cancelling the playoffs even if they have to play them in July/August. We're living in unprecedented times though.

Supposedly NBA had already been telling teams to not schedule anything in their arenas for July and August before Gobert tested positive. It seemed like it was already on their mind to postpone the season a couple of months and play the finals and everything else in July and August. I think if they shut everything down for a month or two that'll give them a chance to isolate their players and essential personnel with hopes that it goes away.

What about the Olympics???

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What about the Olympics???

I think someone said May is the deadline. Like was just mentioned, flu season is winding down, if these outbreaks settle down fast and shyt is under control by late April then I think they'll go through. Would be interesting to see if participation way down though, athletes and fans both. If outbreaks are still coming going into May though it gonna get scary, cause EVERY country goes to the Olympics and you know folk don't wanna bring that shyt back home with them.

There are so many billions of dollars invested in the Olympics that they're going to hold off their decision as long as they can. But if any outbreaks are popping and shyt getting canceled still you know that is.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
tenor.gif

fukk am I gonna do with no Lake Show for a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.