2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think worst case scenario they cancel the rest of the regular season and play an abbreviated best-of-5 playoffs. Possibly without fans. I just can't imagine them cancelling the playoffs even if they have to play them in July/August. We're living in unprecedented times though.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If multiple players from multiple teams have it, they will cancel the season completely. No way we go into the the playoffs with multiple players, staff and people surrounding them, affected, all while still trying to figure out the arena situation and the playoffs are only a month or so away.
Supposedly NBA had already been telling teams to not schedule anything in their arenas for July and August before Gobert tested positive. It seemed like it was already on their mind to postpone the season a couple of months and play the finals and everything else in July and August. I think if they shut everything down for a month or two that'll give them a chance to isolate their players and essential personnel with hopes that it goes away.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My worries breh is that even if the season does continue, a long hiatus might fukk up our teams mojo. We were just startin to fire on all cylinders :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.