2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
To Marburys point, I think to be a true laker the highlights of your career must be in a laker Jersey. That's why shaq will always be considered a laker, even tho he played everywhere and won in miami. The shaq and Kobe Lakers 3 peat is the first thing you remember when you mention shaq. Lebron would have to 3 peat to be truly remembered as a laker. Not a shot a lebron, he just did so much as a Cav and a Heat, it's gonna be hard for him to be remembered and truly revered as a Laker

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
To Marburys point, I think to be a true laker the highlights of your career must be in a laker Jersey. That's why shaq will always be considered a laker, even tho he played everywhere and won in miami. The shaq and Kobe Lakers 3 peat is the first thing you remember when you mention shaq. Lebron would have to 3 peat to be truly remembered as a laker. Not a shot a lebron, he just did so much as a Cav and a Heat, it's gonna be hard for him to be remembered and truly revered as a Laker

Agreed. But the precedent was already set with Wilt whose jersey was retired after only playing 4 years with the LWO. He won a chip though and was Finals MVP.

Bron has to win one to even be considered getting his jersey hung.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
No fans in the arenas...does homecourt even matter now, smh. This is the biggest Clipper win, I badly wanted to see Lakers fans pack the arena for 7 games straight

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Agreed. But the precedent was already set with Wilt whose jersey was retired after only playing 4 years with the LWO. He won a chip though and was Finals MVP.

Bron has to win one to even be considered getting his jersey hung.
That was wilts only chip tho so it was noteworthy. LA was where wilt became a champion.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Wilt is a weird case. Him and Lebron are alike imo.

That’s actually a great comparison imo. It’s like Bron the Wilt of SFs. He’s got three more years on his deal and I’d say he’s gonna get his jersey retired because this is the franchise where he will truly become a legend and answer those last few questions or conquer those final demons that for a long time we used to ridicule him for.

That’s what makes this season so exciting. We bout to possibly see Bron take a leap we’ve waited 17 years for.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That’s actually a great comparison imo. It’s like Bron the Wilt of SFs. He’s got three more years on his deal and I’d say he’s gonna get his jersey retired because this is the franchise where he will truly become a legend and answer those last few questions or conquer those final demons that for a long time we used to ridicule him for.

That’s what makes this season so exciting. We bout to possibly see Bron take a leap we’ve waited 17 years for.
LeBron is definitely already a legend though

Status
Not open for further replies.