2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
DIDNT U INSINUATE THAT I ONLY POSTED IN THE THREAD LAST NIGHT BECAUSE THE LAKERS LOST?
No, I insinuated your posting made me think they must have lost. I didn't say that you posted because they lost. Similar but not the same. No one knows why you post but you.

Now if you ask me if I think you like to post when the lakers lose or play poorly, I would say yes. I just haven't done the statistical analysis necessary to say the correlation level between what I perceive and what actually happens.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No, I insinuated your posting made me think they must have lost. I didn't say that you posted because they lost. Similar but not the same. No one knows why you post but you.

Now if you ask me if I think you like to post when the lakers lose or play poorly, I would say yes. I just haven't done the statistical analysis necessary to say the correlation level between what I perceive and what actually happens.

I POST HERE RANDOMLY .. MY INITIAL POST WAS WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE WE WERE GOING TO WIN.

I DO GET MORE UPSET AND START RANTING MORE WHEN WE LOSE THO.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I POST HERE RANDOMLY .. MY INITIAL POST WAS WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE WE WERE GOING TO WIN.

I DO GET MORE UPSET AND START RANTING MORE WHEN WE LOSE THO.
Are you implying that you are more interested in us losing than winning?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
LeBron is definitely already a legend though

He is, but he’s got some finishing touches to put on his career. Winning multiple championships and breaking all times records as a Laker will certainly be enough for him to get his jersey retired and if nothing else I think his Laker run may end up being the most memorable.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Such negativity may explain some things about you

NOTHING NEEDS EXPLANATION AS IT PERTAINS TO ME.. IM PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD

THE ONLY THING WE GOTA FIGURE OUT HERE IS WHY U ON MY NUTS? I THINK I MAY HAVE THE ANSWER.

Status
Not open for further replies.