2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Sorry lakers brehs.

I was in attendance for both the bucks and clippers game and we came away with w’s.

Moment I got back to NY today, lakers lose to the nets :francis:

I got a shorty in Toronto so I’ll be sure to be in attendance so we cop that W :salute:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Sorry lakers brehs.

I was in attendance for both the bucks and clippers game and we came away with w’s.

Moment I got back to NY today, lakers lose to the nets :francis:

I got a shorty in Toronto so I’ll be sure to be in attendance so we cop that W :salute:
Rest up, we’ll need you for the playoffs lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
bron was passed the ft line.. he just wanted that triple double so bad..

I got to keep it real we may have some of the most mentally stunted fans on this whole board :mjlol:

Perfect timing.

Every time the Lakers lose I think about that 15 mill to Danny Green :aicmon:
Everyone forgets how late Kawhi made his decision. Who was available by that time who the Lakers even could have used that 15 million on that would have signed with them?

I keep seeing Seth Curry's name mentioned but Seth signed the day before Kawhi did, so he was never available.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron just lost his MVP momentum with that missed layup. Cant miss that one.

And even though AD had the open look...Bron should have tried to lay that in.
I swear y'all think LeBron's superhuman. He had his defender right on his hip with TWO guys standing side-by-side in-between him and the basket and a 4th guy coming over under the basket. Y'all really think his %'s going 1-on-4 for the game-tying shot (still only giving you 50-50 in overtime) are better than a wide-open three for the win?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Perfect timing.

Everyone forgets how late Kawhi made his decision. Who was available by that time who the Lakers even could have used that 15 million on that would have signed with them?

I keep seeing Seth Curry's name mentioned but Seth signed the day before Kawhi did, so he was never available.
Oh I understand. Just saying its a shame thats who they were left with.

Although I wonder if it was possible to get JJ Redikk.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh I understand. Just saying its a shame thats who they were left with.

Although I wonder if it was possible to get JJ Redikk.
They didn't want Redikk.

You'd be paying basically just as much to pick up a player who was 3 years older, a worse defender, who doesn't have nearly as much playoff experience or success. And Danny shot 46% from three last season and 40% lifetime, while Redikk was just 40% from three last year and looking like he might be on his career downturn. It was a no-brainer to take Danny over JJ.

Even with Danny having an off year shooting and Redikk having a great year, I'd still take Danny right now solely off his defense and playoff experience. Redikk has basically never been past the 2nd round, is a career 37% three-point shooter in the playoffs and before a nice series last year he had gone 35% from three in three straight postseasons. If you're gonna pick up a basically one-dimensional player then he better be really fukking trustworthy at that one dimension, and Redikk hasn't built that trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.