2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
After this weekend Bron deserves some load management
Ideally... I'd rather he rest a couple weeks from now against Charlotte...

However, Rockets, Nuggets, Jazz (twice) :patrice:

Maybe it would be better if he's fresher to start that Rockets game.

Lakers have been tied/led the Clippers going into the 4th the last 3 games. However, for some reason the Rockets play really well against the Lakers. :unimpressed:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ideally... I'd rather he rest a couple weeks from now against Charlotte...

However, Rockets, Nuggets, Jazz (twice) :patrice:

Maybe it would be better if he's fresher to start that Rockets game.

Lakers have been tied/led the Clippers going into the 4th the last 3 games. However, for some reason the Rockets play really well against the Lakers. :unimpressed:

Tuesday game vs the nets is the best time for him to rest brotha.

Nets are missing players and their coach is fired. Get LBJ his rest on Tuesday and then he will be ready for the nationally televised game vs the rockets on Thursday.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wonder if he can get a 2nd team All Defense if he finishes the year strong :lupe:

If not him...somebody other than AD should make it right:patrice:

Unless thats proof AD is DPOY :mjgrin:
If anyone other than AD deserves it then it would be LeBron. I'm not sure if he deserves it or not - haven't been watching enough games all around the league to really judge. Looking at the picks from last year though there's definitely room.

Last year the forwards on the team were Giannis, PG13, Kawhi, and Draymond. Giannis is automatically on as is AD, but Draymond fell off big, PG13 has missed too many games, and Kawhi is a decent pick but not an automatic 1st-teamer like he used to be. Covington started off great with the Rockets but he may have been wallowing on the Timberwolves too long to get consideration, Jonathan Isaac was a monster then he got hurt, Andre Roberson is still hurt, Thybulle is listed as a guard (and he only plays 19.5mpg but fukk it he deserves it anyway). I haven't watched the Raptors at all - does Anunoby deserve it this year?

So figure Giannis/AD make the first team, and it's between Kawhi, LeBron, Covington, and Anunoby for the 2nd team.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If anyone other than AD deserves it then it would be LeBron. I'm not sure if he deserves it or not - haven't been watching enough games all around the league to really judge. Looking at the picks from last year though there's definitely room.

Last year the forwards on the team were Giannis, PG13, Kawhi, and Draymond. Giannis is automatically on as is AD, but Draymond fell off big, PG13 has missed too many games, and Kawhi is a decent pick but not an automatic 1st-teamer like he used to be. Covington started off great with the Rockets but he may have been wallowing on the Timberwolves too long to get consideration, Jonathan Isaac was a monster then he got hurt, Andre Roberson is still hurt, Thybulle is listed as a guard (and he only plays 19.5mpg but fukk it he deserves it anyway). I haven't watched the Raptors at all - does Anunoby deserve it this year?

So figure Giannis/AD make the first team, and it's between Kawhi, LeBron, Covington, and Anunoby for the 2nd team.
Is LeBron considered a forward or a guard?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand the logic in wanting Lebron to skip the next game. The game against Brooklyn will be a non-travel non back to back game... As for Lebron being listed as "questionable". That's just to plant a seed for when he really needs load management.

LA has a real shot at overtaking Milwaukee for the #1 overall seed. Having a decisive game 7 at home would be huge. Not because I don't think LA can win a road gm 7, but because I think Giannis/Milwaukee would fold under the pressure.

Gm 7 in Milwaukee - 50/50...Even
Gm 7 in Los Angeles - 90/10...Lakers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is LeBron considered a forward or a guard?

Lebron is and always has been a forward.

Never a guard.

That’s why I do find it it interesting he’s always directly compared to SHOOTING GUARDS when SMALL FORWARDS and SHOOTING GUARDS have 2 different goals, roles and jobs on the court:ld:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Lebron is and always has been a forward.

Never a guard.

That’s why I do find it it interesting he’s always directly compared to SHOOTING GUARDS when SMALL FORWARDS and SHOOTING GUARDS have 2 different goals, roles and jobs on the court:ld:
Had different jobs...

Those description are no longer valid from top to bottom...

Status
Not open for further replies.