2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
If Avery Bradley has the game of his life 4 more times I won’t bet against you
he had this game because they left him open...

this is a pick your poison team.

who do you leave open?

LBJ? AD? DG? MM or AB?

if anything.. that was a good gameplan for clippers... the floor was open for AB but pretty damn closed for everyone else... AB will shoot everytime...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The poison must have been in the cabinet for the minute. Just say Avery Bradley had the game of his life and call it a day

Over there fuming right now.....:russ:

At least enjoy a balanced breakfast before you start hatin on GOAT franchise....
BQBjbzQ.png

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hate the Lakers, but if you really want to give me more enjoyment out of y'all contending for a title than you get, I'll take it. :yeshrug:
I at least respect that you hate the Lakers :hubie:. That makes me feel better knowing you have to see your favorite player add to the cupboard of the GOAT franchise:wow:

@Illeye buckmatic :salute:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The poison must have been in the cabinet for the minute. Just say Avery Bradley had the game of his life and call it a day
he is an nba players that made open shots...

if anything.. this can become contagious in a series... once they notice its all open shots, they will take the xtra breath before shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.