2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I still think Vogel has to be careful putting KCP on Kawhi.

Also... I really think they should have rewarded Kuz's effort defensively giving him a shot to slow down Kawhi at the end.
Gotta have length to challenge those Kawhi shots.

I know AD had foul trouble, but would have liked to see them build on the Bucks game where they fed AD more late.

Rondo was a net even to me. Horrible in the 1st half. Played well in the 3rd/4th. Still.....HIm/Bron is not a good match unless the plan is to play Bron in the paint. Otherwise keep him off the floor when Bron is on.

Still Frank is a huge upgrade :mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not gonna lie. They are ruining it for me big time. You know how hardbody I used to get shyt on for rocking lakers gear by some of the same cats now rocking 23? I hate it. Now on top of everything they wont even give proper credit to the other laker players. On top of that you have the media. shyt is insufferable

I hate the Lakers, but if you really want to give me more enjoyment out of y'all contending for a title than you get, I'll take it. :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Windhorst was on PTI the other day and said he's never seen LeBron this content or happy with a franchise before. Said LeBron just loves being a Laker.
TBH that's not a high bar. He spent 11 of his first 15 years with one of the worst sports franchises ever, then the 4 years with the Heat were post-Decision (and then post-Mavs loss) when it was stressful as fukk for him getting all the hate and basically fighting for his entire legacy. Anything gotta be better than that.

Bradley would have fit in well with those Kobe championship teams :wow:
People always underestimate how important smart, two-way players who work hard and just handle their shyt are to a team. They don't need stats to be a title contributor, they just need to make their plays and hold down their role.

Once again Lebron actually getting calls makes a huge difference. Also Kawhi being better or being able to raise his game higher than Lebron is ridiculous and now he’s starting to prove it.
Bron doesn't even need 10-15 fts like the other superstars been getting. If he can just get 8-10 trips to the line a game, just enough to keep the other team honest, he'll be fine. It's these ridiculous games where he gets hit all game long and can't even get to the line 6 times that are holding them back.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Skip bay less will somehow blame bron:scust::scust::scust:
He’s entire career was on bashing bron:scust::scust: without bron skip is empty:scust:
Pathetic :gucci:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's just tryin to point out that even though a dude like Avery Bradley had a great shooting game, this wasn't a game won off some unsustainable shooting - plenty of Lakers had poor games, and they still got the W.
exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.