2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's about getting a wing we can throw on Kawhi and other wings for 15-20 minutes

That's our main weakness and it needs to be addressed
100% why I wanted the team to take a look at them. All I want the team to get is some players that will at least compete on defense trying to guard Kawhi and PG. The team is too thin at the backup 3/4 position. I wonder what's up with Bradley and why he's gotten no clock at all. Overall I think the team can cut one of its guards (hopefully Rondo) and add one more player that can play the 3/4 backup position off the bench.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
bcvgh3rj5kh41.jpg

82-0
:mjcry:

Imagine him and AD on defense :scusthov:

Bullies

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How yall feeling about Cousins potentially returning in the playoffs?

When y'all already have AD, Dwight, and Javale, I don't think there's any way Cousins is a net positive this season. Wherever you put him he'll be costing you, he is FAR too rusty.

Hell, even next season I think he's only going to be good enough to be insurance against losing Dwight or Javale, though maybe in a best-case scenario he'd be a worthy force by playoff time. But if I were betting, I'd bet on 2021-2022 as the first season you can really hope for a big impact. Super long-term injuries take a LONG time to play your way back into shape.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
When's Giannis' contract up?

2021. The seed was already planted when ya'll hired Giannis' favorite coach then signed his brother.

Bron is the only one on the books that summer if AD plays out his contract, he'd opt out if it meant building one last super team. All three could sign deals that summer and you have a repeat of summer 2019 except you'd have a chance at building a bench.

Or just extend AD and backload it for more flexibility in 2021.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lakers don’t need Demarcus Cousins :damn:

Dwight Howard is a much better fit for this team and is stronger and healthier...

Status
Not open for further replies.