2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
how u shyt on cousins.. then start him on ur next post lol
Breh, it was a joke comment. :lolbron:

And I wasn't shytting on Cousins. Guys who come off layoffs this long very often are extremely slow to get back into game shape - catching on to the speed and flow and rhythm of the game as much as physical recovery. I'm not shytting on his game (though the degree to which he can contribute to a winner is still an open question), I'm just talking about the reality that it will take a long time for him to be himself again.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
rcfkpxalomh41.jpg

g7s9zsk9tmh41.jpg

Peep who’s in the back of the first pic
:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

LEGBT gonna try and hit Pelinka with tampering :mjlol:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bucks fans gotta be freakin out :dead:

We took Kareem, we will take Giannis too :umad:

I’d be so damn happy if we pulled this off. Bron retire and we replace him with Giannis. Maybe even add Embiid since he’s also a Kobe stan. This GOAT franchise shyt refuse to stop....:wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If Boogie is strictly on some stretch 5 shyt then I won’t mind as much. Other than that I’d rather stash him for next season.
To be honest Lakers don’t need him for that either

He can’t guard anybody... It’s kinda sad what happened to him but I don’t see any need for him at all...

He needs the ball too

It’s over for Boogie

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If Boogie is strictly on some stretch 5 shyt then I won’t mind as much. Other than that I’d rather stash him for next season.

I might have jumped the gun with the 15 to 18 min talk.

However, the Lakers only play Dwight in the 2nd and 4th Qrt.

Cousins essentially coming in for LeBron at the 4 minute mark and finishing the 1st/3rd Qrts with AD wouldn't be bad.

Sometimes it feels like AD is just out there by himself at the end of 1st/3rd Qrts. Also Rondo is more likely to pass to Cousins than Kuz :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To be honest Lakers don’t need him for that either

He can’t guard anybody... It’s kinda sad what happened to him but I don’t see any need for him at all...

He needs the ball too

It’s over for Boogie

Possibly, frankly I wouldn’t expect him in for too much time. Plus, if he looks good enough he can help us get Kuz off the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.