2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
How yall feeling about Cousins potentially returning in the playoffs?

I'm looking forward to incorporating Cousins into our lineup next season(along with Cacok, THT, 1st round pick, MLE), but our big man rotation is sowed up for the rest of the season. There just ain't the minutes for him

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I'm looking forward to incorporating Cousins into our lineup next season(along with Cacok, THT, 1st round pick, MLE), but our big man rotation is sowed up for the rest of the season. There just ain't the minutes for him
NY needs to buyout Harkless... its one of two places that needs and upgrade.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yall aren't wrong.

However, there is the potential of Cousins being that 3rd scorer the Lakers lack. Less mins for Javale. Allows spacing for LeBron when he plays the 5. Also a legit big you can dump the ball down in the post to score.

Obviously risky so late coming off an injury.

If you can find 15 to 18 mins of him just being a bull in a china shop...

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yall aren't wrong.

However, there is the potential of Cousins being that 3rd scorer the Lakers lack. Less mins for Javale. Allows spacing for LeBron when he plays the 5. Also a legit big you can dump the ball down in the post to score.

15-18 minutes is a huge ask. He's only been active for about 20 games in 2 seasons. I think 8-10 is his ceiling, and that would be if Dwight and JaVale are in foul trouble/playing terribly

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt was wild seeing them on the court together knowing it was a possibility, small possibility but :wow:

shyt was pure ether to my soul. Really know how Obi Wan felt watching Anakin fukk up the prophecy. We could’ve got our vengeance in full for basketball reasons. Would’ve been the most prolific team ever assembled and arguably the best team in GOAT franchise history....:mjcry:

peg leg gotta fukkin pay...:birdman:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yall aren't wrong.

feel what you saying but it's just not worth it and it'd be irresponsible of the lakers to try and utilize him in that way. He just has to wait until next season.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Kawhi definitely jealous and not fukking with Lebron. I watched his body language and he avoided or ignored Bron at all costs. It probably kills him that Bron still playing at that level. Probably thought that was gonna be his time. Anyway he was acting like a bytch

Status
Not open for further replies.