2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kuz was the main tank dog that Kobe embraced. Went to dinner with him, worked out with him, etc.

I think Kuz might start to step it up now.

It’s fukked up, but this shyt with Kobe not only has the potential to bring the team closer together but it probably gave everyone a moment to be 100% real with each other without it being something negative or heated. It’s like the bad feelings that were growing around the team all disappeared in light of Kobe’s passing. I’m willing to embrace a fresh start with who we got. Maybe an addition at the most.

Yup, I wouldn't be mad at all if they don't move anybody. I love this team's chemistry and even though there are flaws with the roster every other team has their own flaws as well. Plus can sit back and wait on the buyout market. I hope Kuz' commitment to rebounding and playing with energy isn't temporary but if that continues this team is dangerous.

I said that in this thread awhile back. Kuz should just bring whatever he got for the time being. If he ends up the third scorer then great but other than that he should just come off the bench with energy and provide whatever the team needs that he can bring.

Daps
Reppin
California
tumblr_otvehl4IxJ1s3gys4o1_400.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.