2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
See people need to make up their minds

When he does that people say he being too passive

When he goes hard people say stop we need you in the playoffs

They win a game when he scores 15points its he washed

When he scores in the high 20s or 30s he not giving AD enough touches

WTF :shaq2:

Well. Sir. Im not "People" :russ:

Look LBJ is my guy since St Francis. But im not a stan. Offensively he can still get off against 90 % teams. But playoffs is about matchups. IF the Lakers meet the Clippers.. Kawhi has my dog number. He just does. The matchup is not in Lebrons favor but it is in ADs favor. But that shyt aint gonna work like it hasn't in the 1st few games cuz AD ain't used to being in that position with that pressure. Along with KUZ being erratic and Danny Green Disappearing every 2 weeks. So the offense should be run through AD almost every time down the court when he on the floor. Then come playoff time AD aint gotta worry about damn is my time or is Lebron still gonna be the man. Lebron need to hand them keys all the way over like yesterday. AD. LBJ. KUZ. Thats how should be in a perfect world. In 2020.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look LBJ is my guy since St Francis. But im not a stan. Offensively he can still get off against 90 % teams. But playoffs is about matchups. IF the Lakers meet the Clippers.. Kawhi has my dog number. He just does. The matchup is not in Lebrons favor but it is in ADs favor. But that shyt aint gonna work like it hasn't in the 1st few games cuz AD ain't used to being in that position with that pressure. Along with KUZ being erratic and Danny Green Disappearing every 2 weeks. So the offense should be run through AD almost every time down the court when he on the floor. Then come playoff time AD aint gotta worry about damn is my time or is Lebron still gonna be the man. Lebron need to hand them keys all the way over like yesterday. AD. LBJ. KUZ. Thats how should be in a perfect world. In 2020.

You got to admit I'm right

I never seen nothing like it

He passes it to AD it's a issue he dont it's a issue
He tries to get others involved it's a issue

He shoots it's a issue

It's just funny to me :russ:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
i like this.. I dont Trust Kuz to start yet. But if he comes with the intensity and focus he did last night ...now thats A1. He can easily average 18 5 and 5 ..that third lane behind LBJ and AD is wide open for him itll be his fault if he fukks it up because they're obviously giving him a chance. Also just from my couch view LBJ need to run the offense through AD more. And Vogel could re stagger the lineups for the 4th so AD starts instead of sitting. Just my thoughts

I'm happy if he embraces this energy role he's giving us these last 3 games and gets us around a double double

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You got to admit I'm right

I never seen nothing like it

He passes it to AD it's a issue he dont it's a issue
He tries to get others involved it's a issue

He shoots it's a issue

It's just funny to me :russ:

All this dont apply to ME fam so i dont know what you talk about. I told you my stance but you wanna be right ok bro

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

i feel what you saying but for most of the year Bron has been running things through AD. I think he's aware of what you're saying as far as the Clippers matchup and will utilize AD when the time comes.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’ll be honest, unless it’s a great deal I don’t really want to trade anyone in light of Kobe’s passing. fukk it, let’s ride it with who we got.
Yup, I wouldn't be mad at all if they don't move anybody. I love this team's chemistry and even though there are flaws with the roster every other team has their own flaws as well. Plus can sit back and wait on the buyout market. I hope Kuz' commitment to rebounding and playing with energy isn't temporary but if that continues this team is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.