2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dont. Trade. KUZ. I knoww he pisses us all off...Kuz is a laker and is Essential for the chip this year. Next year do what u wanna. But THIS year hold on to him
I agree. Keep Kuzma. I'm not sure what more people want from 2 million dollars off the bench (13ppg in 25 minutes). If they want Collison they can use the open roster spot for him. If they are holding out for Iggy, then they are fools, Iggy is trash. Covington is gone so just roll with this squad. Nobody in the league can stop Kawhi, so you might as well try to keep pieces to offset the scoring. Going after a guy that might make Kawhi miss two more shots than usual at the expense of getting rid of youthful energy, low contract and points isn't a wise move IMO. Kuz will be fine.

Bradley
Green
Kuz
Bron
AD
This should be the closing lineup. I don't want to hear AD talking that "I don't want to play the 5" nonsense. You aint won a thing in this league. Play the 5 for the closing 8 minutes and go get this ring.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I agree. Keep Kuzma. I'm not sure what more people want from 2 million dollars off the bench (13ppg in 25 minutes). If they want Collison they can use the open roster spot for him. If they are holding out for Iggy, then they are fools, Iggy is trash. Covington is gone so just roll with this squad. Nobody in the league can stop Kawhi, so you might as well try to keep pieces to offset the scoring. Going after a guy that might make Kawhi miss two more shots than usual at the expense of getting rid of youthful energy, low contract and points isn't a wise move IMO. Kuz will be fine.

Bradley
Green
Kuz
Bron
AD
This should be the closing lineup. I don't want to hear AD talking that "I don't want to play the 5" nonsense. You aint won a thing in this league. Play the 5 for the closing 8 minutes and go get this ring.

i like this.. I dont Trust Kuz to start yet. But if he comes with the intensity and focus he did last night ...now thats A1. He can easily average 18 5 and 5 ..that third lane behind LBJ and AD is wide open for him itll be his fault if he fukks it up because they're obviously giving him a chance. Also just from my couch view LBJ need to run the offense through AD more. And Vogel could re stagger the lineups for the 4th so AD starts instead of sitting. Just my thoughts

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like this.. I dont Trust Kuz to start yet. But if he comes with the intensity and focus he did last night ...now thats A1. He can easily average 18 5 and 5 ..that third lane behind LBJ and AD is wide open for him itll be his fault if he fukks it up because they're obviously giving him a chance. Also just from my couch view LBJ need to run the offense through AD more. And Vogel could re stagger the lineups for the 4th so AD starts instead of sitting. Just my thoughts

See people need to make up their minds

When he does that people say he being too passive

When he goes hard people say stop we need you in the playoffs

They win a game when he scores 15points its he washed

When he scores in the high 20s or 30s he not giving AD enough touches

WTF :shaq2:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Bradley
Green
Kuz
Bron
AD
I agree at this point I don't want a trade. But if we sign Collison or Iggy, we don't have an open roster spot. Boogie is technically still on the roster. So somebody will have to be waived. But I'd prefer to sign Collison and waive Cook/Daniels/Boogie than make a 4 player trade for Rose or someone because Kuz doesn't make enough to just trade by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.