2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Disabled comments so you know she’s just striving for attention and doesn’t have any courage. Hope she never gets another job and suffers a terrible miserable rest of life :yeshrug:
I was listening to Christine Brennan on NPR this morning and she spent half the interview talking about the allegations...this shyt is disgusting...can't even let the man RIp

Karume

All Star
Daps
Still down a lil... been trying to do things to help take my mind off things.

Doesnt help that im sick as well...

But I had a thought LWO... we should petition for an all Kobe channel to. Like the Mamba network.

i was saving a lot of interviews, podcasts, and random clips over the days and i was thinking we probably got enough footage out there for a years worth of programming.

From classic games, to his documentaries, to player interviews about him, and I was thinking they could also show games and training sessions from his Mamba academy (all last summer there were NBA players working with Kobe including Kawhi, Trae Young, Kyrie, AD, etc.)

Just a thought
Hmmm, outside of content rights issues that would be a cool idea. The challenge would be organizing it in a coherent fashion. I would definitely be down for that.

You mean t.v. or youtube?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All hail the mothafukkin King, His Imperial Majesty of this Sports shyt Big Hollywood Bron the head honcho of this GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers shyt. The one shooting gawd gave the blessing, he gave us the word, Bron is a Laker my nikkaz, he blood....:mjcry:
He blood my nikka :to:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just not a fan of Doug Gottlieb. I know him and Kobe became friends the last couple of years, but hearing him speak..

Dude was just about to get slick (bringing up his dad not going to his wedding. Why bring that up?) and bring up Colorado but Nick Wright of all people redirected him.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Just not a fan of Doug Gottlieb. I know him and Kobe became friends the last couple of years, but hearing him speak..

Dude was just about to get slick (bringing up his dad not going to his wedding. Why bring that up?) and bring up Colorado but Nick Wright of all people redirected him.

IMO 6 months+ from now it could be legitimate to bring up the rape allegations or anything else of a negative bent towards Kobe. But I just can't see any honest reason to bring that sort of thing up immediately after his passing. I wouldn't even do that to someone I hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.