2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I’m really hoping the Lakers win it this year just in memory and honor of Kobe And everything he did for the game of basketball...I don’t even wanna watch Sportscenter or NBA TV man, I might start tearing up

Daps
Damn Jerry West was on the phone crying.....damn brehs this shyt hurts...:mjcry:
Jerry was the one who knew he would be a transcendental superstar with his amazing eye for talent
It must have been a joy to see him grow from the Utah Jazz airballs to 81 points against a defense draped all over him (55 in the 2nd half) among his other countless legendary games (40 point game streak, 62 in 3 quarters, etc.)
So you know this destroyed Jerry's soul

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jerry was the one who knew he would be a transcendental superstar with his amazing eye for talent
It must have been a joy to see him grow from the Utah Jazz airballs to 81 points against a defense draped all over him (55 in the 2nd half) among his other countless legendary games (40 point game streak, 62 in 3 quarters, etc.)

Jerry basically "discovered" Kobe. First one that saw he has legend potential

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It must have been a joy to see his prospect grow from the Utah Jazz airballs to 81 points against a defense draped all over him (55 in the 2nd half) among his other countless legendary games (40 point game streak, 62 in 3 quarters, etc.)
Jerry was probably smiling from ear to ear

Yep Jerry said it was like losing a son.

Status
Not open for further replies.