2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Man, being a clipper fan and a laker hater, I feel so sick man. I just came to salute the gawd. I hated him on the court cuz he was so damn great and didn’t give a damn. it was respect, as a fan u have to hate the great ones that kill u on the court. hate isn’t the word to use in this situation. For his daughters, his fans around the world, and in my city L.A we just loss Nipsey and now this. It’s just bigger than ball, being a father with daughters shyt hit differently. Prayers up. I can’t even root for my squad Tuesday. L.A need the lakers to get this W

Last edited:
Daps
It’s very difficult to encapsulate Kobe’s legacy...

he represented 90s kids. Kobe just got better & better until he hit this robot phase of his career where he was the ultimate machine. He was bigger than a ball player...it was scientific. He mastered every element of the game by breaking it down to it’s finest components. The man was artistry and the degree that he took his profession was second to none. There was inspiration to be taken by his approach to his craft in all walks of life.

it was an honor watch him

mamba mentality is truly immortalized now

RIP to everyone on that plane

Kobe Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.