2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Best way to explain it? We got hoed breh :francis:

yeah both games they outrebounded us which has been the big thing ive been dissapointed with I thought rebounding would be our biggest strength. Bron Ad howard mcgee should be 30+ rebounds just on those 4 which the rest chipping in. Harrell is getting around 15 points so far in the matchups and his rebounding isnt killing us its just we dont box out and let teams get offense rebounds way to much. Clips and bucks gang rebound hell all the teams u all mentioned gang rebound. Lakers got to many guys who cant help so if dwight outta position or ad and bron arent there then every team is feasting just liike how we saw kanter tonight.
anything the celts threw up went in literally anything u got lucky to be in class rather then watch whatever that game was

smmfh, fukkin a$$holes....:francis:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I read the Lakers are 5-6 against the top teams. I know this is the regular season, we’ve had injuries and all but I don’t like that stat.

I don’t know if it’s politics or Vogels just waiting for the playoffs, but playing Rondo and having a big on the floor that can’t shoot is a horrible idea especially since Lebrons lost a step. I hope AD does actually slide to the 5 come playoff time and Vogel stops playing Mr Nice Guy with certain veterans.

Also why can’t THT come up and get some burn so we can see what he’s got.

The best version of this definitely has AD playing the 5. Problem is we'll need a hustle/physical/aggressive four next to him. Or we'll eventually need a stretch 5

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I read the Lakers are 5-6 against the top teams. I know this is the regular season, we’ve had injuries and all but I don’t like that stat.

I don’t know if it’s politics or Vogels just waiting for the playoffs, but playing Rondo and having a big on the floor that can’t shoot is a horrible idea especially since Lebrons lost a step. I hope AD does actually slide to the 5 come playoff time and Vogel stops playing Mr Nice Guy with certain veterans.

Also why can’t THT come up and get some burn so we can see what he’s got.

McGhee should be traded for a stretch 5

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Kawhi/PG
Tatum/Brown
Giannis/Middleton

Scoring wings are exposing some serious flaws. A first round matchup with the Pels having BI and a healthy Zion could be a problem.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Kawhi/PG
Tatum/Brown
Giannis/Middleton

Scoring wings are exposing some serious flaws. A first round matchup with the Pels having BI and a healthy Zion could be a problem.

Ingram was horrible the two games against us so far and Zion hasn’t played a single minute of regular season ball but now all of a sudden they’re going to be a problem?

:mjlol: Man some of y’all get so low after a loss and so high after a win there’s never any in between.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ingram was horrible the two games against us so far and Zion hasn’t played a single minute of regular season ball but now all of a sudden they’re going to be a problem?

:mjlol: Man some of y’all get so low after a loss and so high after a win there’s never any in between.
I'm just saying man, if the trend is scoring wings and you add another wing scorer to the Pels, they could be a problem. Zion will have fresh legs and BI has proven he can score on anyone.
:manny: They are playing great ball right now and might push for that 8 seed. They may even be extra motivated after that "Y'all still think we gave up too much? :mjlol:" snap.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who do y'all want to see at the 8th seed?

Its looking like it will come down to:

Grizzlies
Spurs
Blazers
Pelicans

I don't think the Suns have a chance

Blazers if they get Nurkic back can be tough.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Who do y'all want to see at the 8th seed?

Its looking like it will come down to:

Grizzlies
Spurs
Blazers
Pelicans

I don't think the Suns have a chance

Blazers if they get Nurkic back can be tough.

4 game sweep against any of them

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
The bipolar thinking that goes on here:dwillhuh:

All these games dont matter and arent an indication of anything. The total wins is all that matters. They can go 0-4 against any team and reverse that in the post season. There are a lot of minutes to be played and trying to think yourself into a psychological preview of the post season is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.