2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Philly is a nightmare matchup defensively, especially if Embiid is playing

Jo Jo will lock up AD

Simmons/Thybulle on Bron

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Raptors, Bucks, Celtics, Clippers...all have big wings. Philly is another team with that, will be interesting how we play against them
only teams to deal with are the clips and bucks rest aint gonna make it out the east

bucks are the big threat no one is stopping giannis just hope the rest of the squad gets stage fright like they did vs toronto

clips are good but just as injury prone as us and if we can slow do 2 of there big 4 its a lot more resonable( pg and montrell are the easier of the 2 to slow down)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
only teams to deal with are the clips and bucks rest aint gonna make it out the east

bucks are the big threat no one is stopping giannis just hope the rest of the squad gets stage fright like they did vs toronto

clips are good but just as injury prone as us and if we can slow do 2 of there big 4 its a lot more resonable( pg and montrell are the easier of the 2 to slow down)
true, I am just giving examples of type of teams and what we need to fix..Montrez has killed us both games so I am not sure if he is easier to slow down. AD/McGee/Dwight couldn't stop him in both matchups

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
true, I am just giving examples of type of teams and what we need to fix..Montrez has killed us both games so I am not sure if he is easier to slow down. AD/McGee/Dwight couldn't stop him in both matchups
oh i agree with u on the big wings issue thats y u just gotta slow down whats around them to win

they have never been able to slow lou will down hes one of those shot makers who hits the shot that just kills u right as ur coming back. caruso rondo bradley green none of them can guard him.
Reason i say harell is cause hes still 6'7 yeah hes a energy big but he still has trouble shooting over taller players and his post moves are simple they just need to stay with him and actually box him out

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
oh i agree with u on the big wings issue thats y u just gotta slow down whats around them to win

they have never been able to slow lou will down hes one of those shot makers who hits the shot that just kills u right as ur coming back. caruso rondo bradley green none of them can guard him.
Reason i say harell is cause hes still 6'7 yeah hes a energy big but he still has trouble shooting over taller players and his post moves are simple they just need to stay with him and actually box him out
I thought the same as well that our bigs would have shut down Harrell but he has held his own in the 2 games, he and Patrick Beverly came with all the energy and made big plays. They were the difference makers in both games imo. AD was taking fadeaways in Christmas game against the small Harrell. Dwight and McGee got out rebounded by Clips game 1. Out of everything I didn't expect that, because other teams dominate Clippers inside

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Philly is a nightmare matchup defensively, especially if Embiid is playing

Jo Jo will lock up AD

Simmons/Thybulle on Bron
Philly isn't scary at all imo

Lebron is the perfect player to guard Ben. Just sag off him and force him to try to attack the paint with Bron, Dwight/Javale, AD waiting for him. If they're playing Thybulle and Simmons together they're not scoring since that's two dudes you can help off of. Philly got a lot of dudes on their team you don't really have to guard from the perimeter.

The games would be a rock fight though since Lakers won't be able to score efficiently against their defense but in games like that the teams with the superstars win

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Philly isn't scary at all imo

Lebron is the perfect player to guard Ben. Just sag off him and force him to try to attack the paint with Bron, Dwight/Javale, AD waiting for him. If they're playing Thybulle and Simmons together they're not scoring since that's two dudes you can help off of. Philly got a lot of dudes on their team you don't really have to guard from the perimeter.

The games would be a rock fight though since Lakers won't be able to score efficiently against their defense but in games like that the teams with the superstars win

I'm imagining our games vs Philly ending up with 77-73 scorelines :pachaha:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I read the Lakers are 5-6 against the top teams. I know this is the regular season, we’ve had injuries and all but I don’t like that stat.

I don’t know if it’s politics or Vogels just waiting for the playoffs, but playing Rondo and having a big on the floor that can’t shoot is a horrible idea especially since Lebrons lost a step. I hope AD does actually slide to the 5 come playoff time and Vogel stops playing Mr Nice Guy with certain veterans.

Also why can’t THT come up and get some burn so we can see what he’s got.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I thought the same as well that our bigs would have shut down Harrell but he has held his own in the 2 games, he and Patrick Beverly came with all the energy and made big plays. They were the difference makers in both games imo. AD was taking fadeaways in Christmas game against the small Harrell. Dwight and McGee got out rebounded by Clips game 1. Out of everything I didn't expect that, because other teams dominate Clippers inside
yeah both games they outrebounded us which has been the big thing ive been dissapointed with I thought rebounding would be our biggest strength. Bron Ad howard mcgee should be 30+ rebounds just on those 4 which the rest chipping in. Harrell is getting around 15 points so far in the matchups and his rebounding isnt killing us its just we dont box out and let teams get offense rebounds way to much. Clips and bucks gang rebound hell all the teams u all mentioned gang rebound. Lakers got to many guys who cant help so if dwight outta position or ad and bron arent there then every team is feasting just liike how we saw kanter tonight.
...da fukk happened? :dahell:

I ain’t see shyt I was in class....da fukk happened.....:dahell:
anything the celts threw up went in literally anything u got lucky to be in class rather then watch whatever that game was

Status
Not open for further replies.