2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
After AD’s big game against the Pels he said something like y’all still think we gave up too much
That's it? That's what dude is making a big deal out of and how it'll reflect negatively on Lebron. Ingram is balling but it's not like it was a guarantee of a championship even without the trade. I don't think anybody will give a fukk about or remember that snap in 5 months.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
That's it? That's what dude is making a big deal out of and how it'll reflect negatively on Lebron. Ingram is balling but it's not like it was a guarantee of a championship even without the trade. I don't think anybody will give a fukk about or remember that snap in 5 months.

Yeah that post had some folks upset saying he was taking a shot at the young dudes that were traded. I just saw it as him taking a shot at the media who was saying all summer that we gave up too much and got fleeced.

Daps

If this season doesn’t result in a chip for The Lakers and them other guys on the squad play like shyt when it counts all roads will lead back to that snap. If you think the world works different I can accept that :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.