2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope AD is ready for Saturdays game.

One thing about AD that I appreciate is that he always comes out the gate strong. We saw how LeThot been looking like these past few games at the start of games. :aicmon:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kuzma ain't gettin traded brehs :pachaha: Move on from that shyt

I think it depends on how we look from now till the deadline.

there's too much smoke coming from credible reporters.

one thing about Rob that I like is that he's proactive. he's not Kupchak who sits on his ass for years. we've seen that Rob doesn't give af. same dude who threw magic under the bus and was clowning him behind his back.

and remember rob gets input from Bron and AD. every FA move had their stamp of approval and they even suggested guys to get. if Rob asks Bron and AD if Kuz needs to go, Kuz is gone.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m gettin sick thinkin about all the great young talent we threw away.....:francis:

KGB Sniper Svi, Big ZuWop, T. Bryant, any one those dudes, hell even Lance or Beas, deserve the spot Luzma wasting right now.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m gettin sick thinkin about all the great young talent we threw away.....:francis:
To be fair, that’s not on management, that’s on Luke. Same feggit who had Caruso stashed in the G league. Management only made moves based on what they saw. Luke had them looking like some shyt. Same way he got the Kings looking like bums.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To be fair, that’s not on management, that’s on Luke. Same feggit who had Caruso stashed in the G league. Management only made moves based on what they saw. Luke had them looking like some shyt. Same way he got the Kings looking like bums.

Luke and flabgic were toxic for this team. Bottom line. I mean how we lost Svi and Zu was some unspeakable shyt. I’m just glad those days are over.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

The Bald Mamba Caruso has jumped to 4th in guards :wow::blessed:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.