2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If this season doesn’t result in a chip for The Lakers and them other guys on the squad play like shyt when it counts all roads will lead back to that snap. If you think the world works different I can accept that :yeshrug:
The only question is how AD plays. If AD played like shyt AND AD left then the Lakers organization would get killed and then people would say they gave it too much for a rental. Ain't nobody giving a fukk about a snap from a game way back in December or whenever the hell he sent that with Lebron hyping up the guy that's on his team now.

Daps
The only question is how AD plays. If AD played like shyt AND AD left then the Lakers organization would get killed and then people would say they gave it too much for a rental. Ain't nobody giving a fukk about a snap from a game way back in December or whenever the hell he sent that with Lebron hyping up the guy that's on his team now.

I can accept that’s what you believe

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You motherfukkers take care of yourselves on these streets you hear? Christ man, it's harrowing to hear how someone you've posted with for almost a decade , can get shot and killed just like that

Real shyt, all y’all be careful out here and take care of yallselves. No bullshyt.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope AD sits out, beating the Rockets without AD..I would like to see the rockets morale after:mjlit:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind that.

If we lose = we didn't have AD

If we win = y'all bums lost to us without AD :scusthov:

I absolutely hate facing the Rockets. Harden makes the games unwatchable with his ref baiting ways

Status
Not open for further replies.