2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If McGee wasn’t so thin skinned, Dwight would be starting. It’s a shame the goat franchise has to cater to shaqtin a McGee :hhh:

catering to Bron. Ok
Catering to AD. Fine
catering to fukking McGee? :hhh:

KCP didn’t cry when he got benched after AB came back. Dwight ain’t crying even though he a better player. Rondo didn’t cry coming off the bench Even thottie Kuz accepted a bench role. McGee ain’t no team player.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They wouldn't:mjcry:

full

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Since when did we play McGee in the 4th quarter?

Dude usually just started the halves and was on the bench for the rest of the game

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If McGee wasn’t so thin skinned, Dwight would be starting. It’s a shame the goat franchise has to cater to shaqtin a McGee :hhh:

catering to Bron. Ok
Catering to AD. Fine
catering to fukking McGee? :hhh:

KCP didn’t cry when he got benched after AB came back. Dwight ain’t crying even though he a better player. Rondo didn’t cry coming off the bench Even thottie Kuz accepted a bench role. McGee ain’t no team player.

Lou Will keep two thots at all times and he ain’t trippin off the bench. Odom was still a Hollywood ass nikka fukkin wit Taraji and Khloe doin good blow coming off the bench. McGee gotta at least split his minutes evenly with Dwight at this point.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
And how do we get either one of those guys bruh? :snoop:

You think the Kings or Timberwolves are asking for Kuz? They'd have to take Kuz and a shytty contract to make it work
The biggest problem is kuz makes too little to match salaries

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t had a chance to watch many laker games this season but is mcgee always such a liability on defense?

prior to the last FT from gordon he gave up the last 7 points

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I haven’t had a chance to watch many laker games this season but is mcgee always such a liability on defense...prior to the last FT from gordon he gave up the last 7 points

To me he’s better with AD out there. He definitely has his moments and he’s a shot blocking threat but tonight was a bad matchup for him and it showed.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
he's a champion:yeshrug:he will only get judged by his playoff performances but I would honestly do Green + more for Covington if the opportunity presented
True but he was actually better in the regular season last year than he was in the playoffs.. dude almost shot 50% from 3 last season on more attempts per game.

The guy is completely irrelevant this season. With how much he’s being paid you’d expect him to not to get muscled to the basket by Wes Iwundo and go 1/5 from 3 when your missing several rotation players. I’ll guve him credit for showing up against the Clippers and Bucks but it’s a little concerning how much better guys like Caruso and KCP are playing this season than him and Kuzma.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Working 3rd shift I can tell if the Lakers played bad because that's the main time some real #LWO make comments.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Vogel should’ve drew something up for Cook or Daniels who had the hot hand. Everybody and they mama expected Bron to take that three. Use him has a decoy instead.
Absolutely. Role players getting open shots off of other actions tend to do BETTER than superstars going iso when it comes to game-winning shots. But everyone would have criticized Lebron like hell if he passed it and they missed. It is what it is but with the way he was shooting they definitely should have gone to someone else. A hockey assist would have been beautiful where Lebron pulls attention to himself to try to distract Cook's man, gets the ball to Cook and if someone recovers to him he whips it right to Daniels.

Since when did we play McGee in the 4th quarter?

Dude usually just started the halves and was on the bench for the rest of the game
Guessing cause AD wasn't out there to take some minutes at the 5? But it definitely should have been Dwight.

I haven’t had a chance to watch many laker games this season but is mcgee always such a liability on defense?

prior to the last FT from gordon he gave up the last 7 points
Yes, he is very often this bad. I said before the season started that the Lakers being a championship team was dependent on Dwight stepping up. McGee is NOT that guy and has never been, don't let the blocks fool you.

And how do we get either one of those guys bruh? :snoop:

You think the Kings or Timberwolves are asking for Kuz? They'd have to take Kuz and a shytty contract to make it work
I've seen Covington for Kuz, Cook, and Cousins suggested. It's not an automatic no.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I gotta think Vogel was just trying out McGee in crunch time situations to see if works (better to know now that later right?)

It’s crazy, had Kuz not talked so much cash shyt it wouldn’t be so much heat on him.
Issues with Kuz is kinda why I wanted the Lakers to keep Hart as well. Not cause he's great or anything.

However, outside of Alex there's no young guys for Kuz to vibe with. Breh probably feels lost in someways.

Status
Not open for further replies.