2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Vogel should’ve drew something up for Cook or Daniels who had the hot hand. Everybody and they mama expected Bron to take that three. Use him has a decoy instead.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kuz 2-10. Covington or Bog could do that for you and provide better offense or defense depending on which one the Lakers picked. LeBron had a bad game but Kuz gotta do better.

Also, Howard would have defended that Fultz basket better. I hope Fultz is alright, btw. That was a big game for him.

Last edited:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea, game was lost when Javale wasn’t pulled. I was :ohhh: at his defensive position in the end the nikka was having brain farts all over the court.

Bad foul on a Gordon dunk (missed rotation)
Left Vucevic wide open for a 3
Gave up a lay up to Fultz

that was 8 points on him the last two minutes of the game :scust:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's a champion:yeshrug:he will only get judged by his playoff performances but I would honestly do Green + more for Covington if the opportunity presented
Ask Spurs fans and Raptor fans about playoff Danny. Dude plays like shyt in the playoffs so if this is bad Danny, we haven’t seen nothing yet

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Kuz 2-10. Covington or Bog could do that for and provide better offense or defense depending on which one the Lakers picked. LeBron had a bad game but Kus gotta do better.

And how do we get either one of those guys bruh? :snoop:

You think the Kings or Timberwolves are asking for Kuz? They'd have to take Kuz and a shytty contract to make it work

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ask Spurs fans and Raptor fans about playoff Danny. Dude plays like shyt in the playoffs so if this is bad Danny, we haven’t seen nothing yet
yeah I know but theres hope he pulls a 2014 finals:feedme:this is why I am not afraid to let him go but only for someone who can replace both. I would do Green+Kuzma for Covington+Teague

Status
Not open for further replies.