2 cops shot in the Bronx moments ago

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No I'm pro black women so I will be pro black with a white husband just like the rest of em. Power to the people!
ahh another one of black femic*nts who won't accomplish anything but some memes and twitter quips along with owning 6 cats

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Follow these dudes money and see where it went. Wealth starts in the family not in outreach program's. Imagine if these dudes had black wives and children and how their loot could have benefitted black folks in real terms. As I said many of these civil rights activist wanted to integrate the bedroom and they succeeded. They didn't become black legacies of Hollywood and the entertainment industry.

This statement is just another smokescreen to obscure your ignorance, as you have no clue or factual data about any of these Black Male Civil Rights Activists or Leaders finances or financial acumen & if any of their money or future earnings have "benefitted" (actually it's benefited) the black community or not.

As I said many of these civil rights activist wanted to integrate the bedroom and they succeeded. They didn't become black legacies of Hollywood and the entertainment industry.

Another dumb statement which makes absolutely no logical sense whatsoever & displays your sophomoric mental state. Maybe you should spend less time perusing The Coli trying to pretend you're wise & more time reading a book or two.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This statement is just another smokescreen to obscure your ignorance, as you have no clue or factual data about any of these Black Male Civil Rights Activists or Leaders finances or financial acumen & if any of their money or future earnings have "benefitted" (actually it's benefited) the black community or not.

Another dumb statement which makes absolutely no logical sense whatsoever & displays your sophomoric mental state. Maybe you should spend less time perusing The Coli trying to pretend you're wise & more time reading a book or two.

There are rules to this. You can transfer your personal wealth to your non black partner and still believe you are benefitting the community. Not only does your wealth reinforce an already pampered group of people but it sends a the wrong message to society.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
ahh another one of black femic*nts who won't accomplish anything but some memes and twitter quips along with owning 6 cats

Not becoming a sacrificial lamb to the pro black male anti black female agenda is satisfaction enough. Find someone else to be the wind beneath your wing.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:russ: he shot his own boy trying to get away so his boy snitched on him

no honor among thieves/thugs

Two officers went to question Kemp, who was on the sidewalk, Boyce said. Polanco then opened fire, Boyce said, hitting Kemp, and that bullet subsequently struck one of the officers.

The suspects fled, Boyce said, and Polanco fired two more shots, hitting Officers Andrew Dossi, 30, and Aliro Pellerano, 38. Both were wounded by what police said was a .44-caliber revolver. They were taken to St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx.

A hospital spokesman said Tuesday night that Dossi was in critical but stable condition. Pellerano was expected to be released Wednesday.

The suspects carjacked a white Camaro and later abandoned it near East 188th Street and Park Avenue, Boyce said. Investigators also recovered a gun there.

Kemp, who had a bullet wound in an arm, was taken by a friend to Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in Manhattan, where he was treated and turned over to police on Tuesday. Under questioning, Kemp confessed and implicated Polanco, Boyce said. Polanco, of the Bronx, was then taken into custody.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
And who the cops? Well they can suck my motherfukkin dikk
Cause all them nikkaz ever do is harass
That's why I get glad when I hear somebody smoked that ass

FatJoe.gif