2 cops shot in the Bronx moments ago

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you right but Bratton was only there for 2 years breh.

A true Guliani Commissioner is Ray Kelly. He ran that joint like a private militia.

True dat, but in those two years Bratton was getting his shine on (google compstat, operation spotlight, even broken windows, whether you agree with it or not)...and wasn't going to be a Yes man...which I think bodes well for him now. I truly feel that Bratton is siding with De Blasio...not simply cause De Blasio is his boss, I feel Bratton is a man of principle and he's going to stand on what he believes.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Remember how people were saying crime would skyrocket in 2014 without stop and frisk? It actually went down from the previous year.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, but I've never been married, nor do I have any kids by any white women, so your apparent & sad attempt to deflect and avoid the truth because you lack the intellectual capability to
back up your erroneous comments & flawed thinking, is no doubt, hilarious!

like she said, keep them cac babies away from us :wtb:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
The shooters were Hispanic
:dahell:...the news article says looking for second thug.

I thought "thug" was the covert media synonym for black suspect these days. I need to study up on the new cypher they using now.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
lank?

Sidenote- I have always wondered that a coli strikeforce that would cohesively troll yahoo or any forum when initiated and warranted... would be a day of days.

I looked for them previously, but Yahoo ditches some of their articles a lot of those articles, especially when they don't contain facts...

The one about this incident in particular a lady called me racist because I referred to the cops as pigs. I then informed her that both officers were "minorities". She then said the term pig was racist, I linked her to where the term pig (police) originated in London in the 1800s by white people. She then said that It was only Black folks shooting at cops I then hit her with the link showing 7 out of 10 officers are shot by white people and reminded her of Eric Frein (the Pennsylvania shooter). She concluded by saying "we can split hairs all you want, I still think you are racist." I finished her by saying anytime you need some enlightenment just send me a notification and I'll glady school you.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Sorry, but I've never been married, nor do I have any kids by any white women, so your apparent & sad attempt to deflect and avoid the truth because you lack the intellectual capability to
back up your erroneous comments & flawed thinking, is no doubt, hilarious!

Follow these dudes money and see where it went. Wealth starts in the family not in outreach program's. Imagine if these dudes had black wives and children and how their loot could have benefitted black folks in real terms. As I said many of these civil rights activist wanted to integrate the bedroom and they succeeded. They didn't become black legacies of Hollywood and the entertainment industry.