2 cops shot in the Bronx moments ago

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps
So tell us sir...what is the future of Amerikkka...are we all going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya? Is the so-called black man going to see justice in this land and stop being harassed by cops? Is the so-called black family going to be repaired anytime soon? Please tell us know wise man. :sas2:

America might fall and burn in flames, but you cannot just use bible verse to prove it. You can make those verses mean anything you want them to mean. And the idea that a bunch of nations would launch nukes on us seem laughable when they would be causing their own destruction as well. We have the greatest force projection on earth I believe and any nation that went down that road would find more nukes coming at them. Plus, what ya'll don't seem to understand is that detonating a nuke in the wrong manner can destroy all of a nation's electrical infrastructure. It would not take long before ALL of civilization was annihilated in a nuclear war. Did you know that even the 9/11 terrorists took that idea off the table because they didn't want things to 'get out of hand?' Think about that, a terrorist organization wants to destroy you but is unwilling to use that manner of attack to do it.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
3 Suspects in Custody After Shooting of New York Police Officers
By AL BAKER and J. DAVID GOODMANJAN. 6, 2015

Inside
Photo
07cops-articleLarge.jpg

The police searched a street in the Bronx for evidence after two officers were shot Monday night. Credit Ángel Franco/The New York Times

• New York City detectives investigating the shooting of two plainclothes police officers in the Bronx late Monday have taken three men into custody, officials said on Tuesday.

One suspect arrived at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital in Upper Manhattan soon after the shooting and had sustained a gunshot wound to his back, officials said.

Two other men — the suspected gunman and a man standing with him — were taken into custody around noon on Tuesday after investigators tracked them to Tremont Avenue in the Bronx, where they were found on the street, not far from the scene of the shooting.

All three were being questioned by detectives; no charges were filed as of early Tuesday afternoon.

The wounded suspect, who was not immediately named by the police, was believed by investigators to be the accomplice of the gunman who opened fire on the two officers, wounding both

Daps
its true. i TRY not to say it as much anymore because i understand people's grievance with it, but i grew up in harlem with almost exclusively black friends and i have always said nikka and have NEVER had a problem because my brehs always knew i wasnt using it in a racial context. i could be talking about a chinese dude at the chinese spot and be like "that chinese nikka forgot my duck sauce b :stopitslime:"

breh dont mind these nikkas b. See the problem is when they turn the word back to racial.

In NYC we grow up among each other like brothers, and share the same culture. I see latinos as brothers as well. Its not meant in a racist context you got these armchair militants, no way they act this butthurt in real life.

Chinese nikkas always forgetting the soy sauce b word to Mitch.

tumblr_n43iknInIX1tvz30oo1_500.gif

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Actually, Brattton served under Guiliani and implemented the Broken Windows policy. Bratton was thriving under Guiliani and crime continued on its downward trajectory. However, Guiliani felt Bratton got too big for his britches and pulled a 48 laws move on Bratton by getting rid of him.

Bratton went to LAPD and turned them around. LAPD has a much better relationship with the community than it did prior to Bratton's arrival.

The selection of Bratton by De Blasio was a move De Blasio made to calm the fears of the City's Ruling Elite - Bratton was already established with great credentials and ran the NYPD before.

I refuse to believe that Black people need Hispanics for ANYTHING.

There is something called self reliant.

Daps
I refuse to believe that Black people need Hispanics for ANYTHING.

There is something called self reliant.

So you want to war with the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans too, half of them probably got stronger african blood than YOU.

be ignorant brehs.

Daps
Actually, Brattton served under Guiliani and implemented the Broken Windows policy. Bratton was thriving under Guiliani and crime continued on its downward trajectory. However, Guiliani felt Bratton got too big for his britches and pulled a 48 laws move on Bratton by getting rid of him.

Bratton went to LAPD and turned them around. LAPD has a much better relationship with the community than it did prior to Bratton's arrival.

The selection of Bratton by De Blasio was a move De Blasio made to calm the fears of the City's Ruling Elite - Bratton was already established with great credentials and ran the NYPD before.

you right but Bratton was only there for 2 years breh.

A true Guliani Commissioner is Ray Kelly. He ran that joint like a private militia.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It seems to me like few people actually read the details behind the shooting, based on the 50 or so responses I've skimmed through. It's become a thread full of people arguing theories or hurling insults towards the police...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to over throw anything. I trying to build a black economic base. These Hispanics got no room for you in their economy except to get your money. I was in Cali last week. Service industry all Hispanic not not black brown coalition. Stop it. Jason black already told me what you brothas mean by wanting to align with other non whites. So miss me por favor.

That's Cali tho :patrice:

Mexicans are majority over there...they're known to mostly taking care of their community first,second,and third before anyone else period so no suprise there. Over here they aren't the majority in alot of the cities...it's dominicans over puerto ricans...living in the same neighborhoods,dating each other...

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
So you want to war with the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans too, half of them probably got stronger african blood than YOU.

be ignorant brehs.
Who said anything about a war with Puerto Ricans? That's a huge stretch you trying to make here. Just because I said black people do not need hispanics for anything doesn't mean you have to go to the extreme.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
According to jason black, black men who talk about cross racial alliances to do for the purpose of inter racial sex also the added fact that their low self esteem doesn't see a singular black community worth working towards.

Jason Black is nothing but a two-bit film maker & his opinion is not only backwards but incorrect & disingenuous. Many great Pro-Black men such as Frederick Douglass, Harry Belafonte, Sidney Poitier, Julian Bond & Van Jones (just to name a few) were/are married to white women. Even Martin Luther King & Malcolm X had sexual liaisons with Caucasian women.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Jason Black is nothing but a two-bit film maker & his opinion is not only backwards but incorrect & disingenuous. Many great Pro-Black men such as Frederick Douglass, Harry Belafonte, Sidney Poitier, Julian Bond & Van Jones (just to name a few) were/are married to white women. Even Martin Luther King & Malcolm X had sexual liaisons with Caucasian women.

They certainly were pro (black men). Lol. Please keep your white wife and mixed children away from black peoples spoils.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
They certainly were pro (black men). Lol. Please keep your white wife and mixed children away from black peoples spoils.

Sorry, but I've never been married, nor do I have any kids by any white women, so your apparent & sad attempt to deflect and avoid the truth because you lack the intellectual capability to
back up your erroneous comments & flawed thinking, is no doubt, hilarious!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you have been keeping up with the government policies, they have been looking to enact martial law. There is a reason why bayonets, mraps, hollow point bullets, night vision googles, etc have been sent to police departments around the country. NYPD has been trained over the last few years by the Israeli police on martial law tactics. This is all while NYC has its lowest crimes rates in their entire history. They are already designating FEMA concentration camps when shyt hits the fan. Don't think they are doing all this for drills, this will be used for real and the #1 target for this is so-called black people and #2 so-called latinos, not your Cameron Diaz ones either...I'm talking migos, ricans, ms-13 central americans, dominicans, etc. There will be an full-scale unconventional civil war and that is according to the Gospel.

And when is ya boy Yahweh gonna help me pay future tuition and support my mom's rent :beli: