2 Chainz says he just ran into Tekashi in NYC

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
2chainz need to stop fronting like he some steert nikka. Those bay area nikkas had him sprinting luke Usain Bolt

But 3 dudes with gun robbing a millionaire with chains and no guns and all you get is a cell phone and wallet, phone can't be used and your cards are canceled. And now they're probably dead or in jail. Like robbing a bank and not getting shyt and then saying the bank took an L and the robbers were serious :dahell:

All these rap nikkas just followers. This was some corny low hanging fruit and I fukk with 2Chainz
You've got to consider that certain cats like 2 Chainz don't give a fukk, dude is high as fukk, sees a big rat in New york and makes a 5 second video. You dudes are judging like he's making a movie, thinking about shyt and trying to impress you.

Last edited:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Im a New York nikka. I dont care about dikkie suits, but Atlanta cats was wearing that heavy back in the day too. If you want to claim it that bad have it weirdo :mjlol:
You a NYC nikka worried about southern shyt but I'm the weirdo, dumb ass. I have fam bam in Atlanta and you trying to tell me something:unimpressed:

Even if they wore it ain't Atlanta shyt idiot.
That's like saying converse all stars is NYC shyt:dame:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You a NYC nikka worried about southern shyt but I'm the weirdo, dumb ass. I have fam bam in Atlanta and you trying to tell me something:unimpressed:

Even if they wore it ain't Atlanta shyt idiot.
That's like saying converse all stars is NYC shyt:dame:
Texas is the dikkies masters of the world. You happy fakkit? :mjlol: Acting like I said Atlanta started the trend. And I live in Atlanta fukk where your fam live. You wasn’t here. I can say what I want about it p*ssy.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Texas is the dikkies masters of the world. You happy fakkit? :mjlol: Acting like I said Atlanta started the trend. And I live in Atlanta fukk where your fam live. You wasn’t here. I can say what I want about it p*ssy.
Atlanta started the trend, now I know you stupid. Your typing curse word's in the net. Yeah you mad mad:umad:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Atlanta started the trend, now I know you stupid. Your typing curse word's in the net. Yeah you mad mad:umad:
I guess you're mad too, because you cursed on the net at me :ohhh:. I dont know or care who started what. All i said before you hopped on my dikk was Atlanta nikkas rocked dikkies suits heavy. So which is it dikkies historian?

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I guess you're mad too, because you cursed on the net at me :ohhh:. I dont know or care who started what. All i said before you hopped on my dikk was Atlanta nikkas rocked dikkies suits heavy. So which is it dikkies historian?
Stay in your New York York, you have no clue about this southwest. Southwest set that trend, where you think they got it from? Idiot:troll:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
As in nikkas in ATL rocked dikkie suits heavy and some still do. What you got an issue with? Lemme guess, you want your region to claim dikkie suits? Not saying ATL started the trend but it’s synonymous now
Duckies more some philly/New Orleans shyt tbh

Like full dikky fits to any event shyt. Not just the paints, the tops also

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
California started the dikkie suit fashion just like NY started HipHop and the South started all kinda of HipHip related shyt.