2 Chainz says he just ran into Tekashi in NYC

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
69 gonna be alright. Look at Po'

NY will be even more gentrified than it is now a few years from now, those cacs won't care about him snitching and will let him go about his business

images
Difference is..that nikka is the devil's nephew.

Run up on Alpo if you want.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Have you not see the countless threads in the Booth with nikkas shyttin on him callin him a clown and a culture vulture during his height? nikkas wasn’t fukkin wit him like that and knew he was a bytch from the jump but industry nikkas was shook of his muscle and kept quiet. We all knew he wasn’t built like that and that it would end the way it did :francis:

Real nikkas like Nip was already calling him out and shyttin on him :martin:

YG, Nip, Slim400, Rap A Lot, etc was already on his ass..

Only nikkas d1ck riding him was NY rappers

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
You seem the only one actually angry tbh. Why would I be mad about this shyt for? I have actual adult things to care about. I just said it was a corny joke, which it is.
I'm not mad, just personally disgusted. Keep on defending a snitch move black
As in nikkas in ATL rocked dikkie suits heavy and some still do. What you got an issue with? Lemme guess, you want your region to claim dikkie suits? Not saying ATL started the trend but it’s synonymous now
Nah bro that ain't even associated with y'all now. That is California and Texas shyt.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
As in nikkas in ATL rocked dikkie suits heavy and some still do. What you got an issue with? Lemme guess, you want your region to claim dikkie suits? Not saying ATL started the trend but it’s synonymous now
dikkies is Cali and Texas shyt like someone mentioned

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
100,000,000%

Shorty still a fagit tho for telling on dudes who were ready to kill/die to protect him and his name
And I can't judge people for hypothetically folding if they were smart enough not to put themselves in that position, if you were self aware enough to know you don't know s what you would do under pressure I can respect you not going out of your way to be in a situation you know you can't handle, because that's really what he did part wrong,a he sought it out to be a part of it to push his rap image and even then took it further in being reckless, I can't judge someone based on theoretical scenarios, but one can on if someone is willing to live with the consequences of their actions, don't live like you have nothing to lose if you actually do have something to lose

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm not mad, just personally disgusted. Keep on defending a snitch move black

Nah bro that ain't even associated with y'all now. That is California and Texas shyt.
I haven’t defended anything. You’re just throwing shyt at the wall now. It wasn’t funny, mad corny. If that bothers you i don’t know what to say.
dikkies is Cali and Texas shyt like someone mentioned
:laff:this shyt caught me off guard
Y’all are weird. So nikkas in ATL never rocked dikkies suits like that? 2Chainz was influenced by Texas and California not the ATL nikkas he grew up around. Got it. Damn y’all act like regions don’t have similar styles. Lol Cali and Texas didn’t have no monopoly on ducking dikkies fits :mjlol:. Matter fact, if you’ve never been to ATL in the 90s and early 2000s especially why comment on what was poppin here at that time?

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t defended anything. You’re just throwing shyt at the wall now. It wasn’t funny, mad corny. If that bothers you i don’t know what to say.

Y’all are weird. So nikkas in ATL never rocked dikkies suits like that? 2Chainz was influenced by Texas and California not the ATL nikkas he grew up around. Got it. Damn y’all act like regions don’t have similar styles. Lol Cali and Texas didn’t have no monopoly on ducking dikkies fits :mjlol:. Matter fact, if you’ve never been to ATL in the 90s and early 2000s especially why comment on what was poppin here at that time?
Cry me a river nikka, Atlanta ain't ever wore dikkie suits or even rapped about it like that at all. I can show proof, can you show Atlanta doing that:jbhmm::umad:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Cry me a river nikka, Atlanta ain't ever wore dikkie suits or even rapped about it like that at all. I can show proof, can you show Atlanta doing that:jbhmm::umad:
Im a New York nikka. I dont care about dikkie suits, but Atlanta cats was wearing that heavy back in the day too. If you want to claim it that bad have it weirdo :mjlol: