2 Chainz says he just ran into Tekashi in NYC

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
69 gonna be alright. Look at Po'

NY will be even more gentrified than it is now a few years from now, those cacs won't care about him snitching and will let him go about his business

images

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alotta the mufukkas on my facebook crackin these same jokes would fold after getting indicted too and I know this for a fact

100,000,000%

Shorty still a fagit tho for telling on dudes who were ready to kill/die to protect him and his name

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would they be cracking jokes about him being a rat before he did it? :dahell:

Fred.

Have you not see the countless threads in the Booth with nikkas shyttin on him callin him a clown and a culture vulture during his height? nikkas wasn’t fukkin wit him like that and knew he was a bytch from the jump but industry nikkas was shook of his muscle and kept quiet. We all knew he wasn’t built like that and that it would end the way it did :francis:

Real nikkas like Nip was already calling him out and shyttin on him :martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all seem mad he made a joke about a fake ass street dude who told on people. :hhh:

nah it’s just corny “clout chasing” that he doesn’t need to do and yes I’m critical of 50 and all these other cats doing it too even tho they were clamoring to jump on his shyt when he was “hot” even tho it was 10000% obvious dude was straight corn

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Have you not see the countless threads in the Booth with nikkas shyttin on him callin him a clown and a culture vulture during his height? nikkas wasn’t fukkin wit him like that and knew he was a bytch from the jump but industry nikkas was shook of his muscle and kept quiet. We all knew he wasn’t built like that and that it would end the way it did :francis:

Real nikkas like Nip was already calling him out and shyttin on him :martin:

I see your point but the reason so many people are saying fukk him now is he snitched. Prior to that it's possible 2 Chainz had no problem with him.

And nah man....most people in The Booth wasn't saying any of that. Like I've said several times I told cats repeatedly dude was a clown and got called a hater. There was only a handful of people on here shytting on him. The rest were either bumping his music or in every thread dikk riding his trolling.

Fred.