2 Chainz-Birthday Song Feat. Kanye West [Sharebeast Link] #BasedOnATrueStory

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I guess I'm in the minority because I actually dont think it's that bad. I mean shyt it's not like 2 Chainz is Nas or Lupe lyrically, I'm not expecting 2 Chainz to make a socially conscious record or anything this shyt pretty much fits the mold of what he's been doing. The record definitely aint a game changer it's about what I expected. If you a 2Chainz fan then you prolly:dj2: to this record anyway.

Some of these south songs go hard to me.. i like some that come thru here and there... but this one dont stand out for shyt
:trash:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
As if rap only was born out of rapping about materialistic things.

I miss the 90s when you could have hit singles that weren't all about partying and bytches...

Most hits were about partying and bytches then.

Stop romanticizing the 90s

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Come on
I read that good music interview this morning talking about Kanye is a perfectionist he always telling people their verse is wack.re record it

How you leave out the studio thinking that's hot?

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
its all good homie its just crazy its my exact name and format and everything, its just weird to me sometimes. do yo thing.

All good G. I had this exact same thing happen on another board a couple years ago Jay Young is just a common name I guess.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Why half the people in here be talking like they're 2Chainz' management and are talking to him

"This one isn't it but your buzz is still there, we should still do numbers"...analyzing figures that will mean nothing to your life like someone asked you to...

FOH. Armchair everythings on the internet :beli:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, do people actually like 2 chainz? this nikka is nothing more than this year's cyhi. actually he's probably worse. dude is NOT nice.

and kanye's adlib is coming dangerously close to mimmicking juvenile's "ha" :smh: from 98'

and what is this track? shyt sounds like a clusterfukk of random noises over a drum beat.