2 Chainz-Birthday Song Feat. Kanye West [Sharebeast Link] #BasedOnATrueStory

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is average mixtape shyt... It confirms to me the drizzy is murdering everyone on there own shyt.. No lie no lie

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im a big chainz fan. And I know Im gonna be forcing myself to like this song but :aicmon: it prolly wont happen. All the beat switching was totally unnecessary, tried to take a simple beat and make it more complicated nd complex then it really is. I gotta give it a couple more listens tho.

EDIT: On second less it aint that bad still not better than No Lie, Riot, Spend It but hey it got Kanye on it so it might do numbers just off the strength of that

And its guaranteed to get burn in the club just cause of the birthday reference.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I guess I'm in the minority because I actually dont think it's that bad. I mean shyt it's not like 2 Chainz is Nas or Lupe lyrically, I'm not expecting 2 Chainz to make a socially conscious record or anything this shyt pretty much fits the mold of what he's been doing. The record definitely aint a game changer it's about what I expected. If you a 2Chainz fan then you prolly:dj2: to this record anyway.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
I guess I'm in the minority because I actually dont think it's that bad. I mean shyt it's not like 2 Chainz is Nas or Lupe lyrically, I'm not expecting 2 Chainz to make a socially conscious record or anything this shyt pretty much fits the mold of what he's been doing. The record definitely aint a game changer it's about what I expected. If you a 2Chainz fan then you prolly:dj2: to this record anyway.

bruh, seriously, where did u get this name from???? LoL like seriously.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Told you nikkas Kanye fell the fukk off.....

2Chainz should have dropped when Spend it was burning the radio up last summer.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
This shyt bangs, what the fukk are yall nikkas looking for from a 2 Chainz song.

The lack of appreciation for grimey beats and shyt talking by nikkas trying to look smart :beli:
Song is immaculately ignant.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
hold up, 2 chainz is 40 years old?

not that it matters but :ooh:

1zcif09.jpg