2 Chainz-Birthday Song Feat. Kanye West [Sharebeast Link] #BasedOnATrueStory

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2 Chainz was born Tauheed Epps on September 12, 1976. As a child he was nick-named "Tity Boi", a name given to him by his mother, as Epps was an only child.[1] Epps played basketball his Freshman year at Alabama State University before transferring to Albany State. Contrary to many rumours, Epps did attend medical school and did attain a 4.0 gpa during his undergraduate degree.
346rgh5.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so... you cant be a rapper and go to college? i dont get it.
Going to college is not what I'm tripping about actually having a 4.0 GPA as an undergraduate and being accepted into med school and attending...is what's throwing me for a loop. I just want to know what happened and I had no idea he was that old. Oh well best of luck to 2Chainz.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Going to college is not what I'm tripping about actually having a 4.0 GPA as an undergraduate and being accepted into med school and attending...is what's throwing me for a loop. I just want to know what happened and I had no idea he was that old. Oh well best of luck to 2Chainz.

2 chains about the same age as ludacris and that's who he was first signed to. Hell even ye is 35 now.