2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I want Rock vs. Roman night 1, Rock loses, and bows down to Roman...in front of afa, sika, Rikishi, the whole tribe.

Then Cody beats Roman night 2
Just as long as they tell Rikishi to leave his ring attire at home
564874568.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all are some true marks on here, real life Little Jimmies. From fantasy booking the fallout from a legitimate sexual assault/rape case (while supposedly "caring" about the alleged victim) to shytting on Cody Rhodes for being a midcarder for life to shytting on the Rock for not letting Cody finish his story to now creaming your pants because the Rock cut his first decent promo in ten years. I swear some of y'all are just Redditors in black face. :heh: You don't know what y'all want, just swinging from nutsack to nutsack of whatever is trending like some confused groupie.

Literally less than a week ago....

"tHe RoCk JuSt DoN't GoT wHaT iT tAkEs AnYmOrE. :sadcam:"

*Rocks uses the insult "Cody Crybabies"*

":gladbron: gUyS hOlLyWoOd RoCk Is BaCk AnD sO iS mInE!"

Man if he just cuts one more good heel promo y'all are going to be sounding like Double Talk Dave.

"......See, um.....okay, like, what you have to um.......what you have to consider is this; okay, um.....the Rock is kind of you know, um, an actor. So, for him to shoot is way into this.....to make the work seem so real, you know, *cough* you have to you have to um.....you know, you gotta understand, I pretty much um......like, okay, I pretty much knew he was working us the whole time. I mean, you have to um, you have to nail down the theatrics of the kind of um.....you know mental gymnastics to really make this work. Like, it could have gone either way, but either way, um, one or the other, it was going to go a certain way, and I kind of figured that out a while ago, um, you know, so yeah."

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I want Cody to finish his story but now I also want Hollywood Rock :banderas:

I hope he keeps this energy.

I feel like every crowd will react differently each week on Raw or SD. Some will boo some will cheer

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Y'all are some true marks on here, real life Little Jimmies. From fantasy booking the fallout from a legitimate sexual assault/rape case (while supposedly "caring" about the alleged victim) to shytting on Cody Rhodes for being a midcarder for life to shytting on the Rock for not letting Cody finish his story to now creaming your pants because the Rock cut his first decent promo in ten years. I swear some of y'all are just Redditors in black face. :heh: You don't know what y'all want, just swinging from nutsack to nutsack of whatever is trending like some confused groupie.

Man if he just cuts one more good heel promo y'all are going to be sounding like Double Talk Dave.

"......See, um.....okay, like, what you have to um.......what you have to consider is this; okay, um.....the Rock is kind of you know, um, an actor. So, for him to shoot is way into this.....to make the work seem so real, you know, *cough* you have to you have to um.....you know, you gotta understand, I pretty much um......like, okay, I pretty much knew he was working us the whole time. I mean, you have to um, you have to nail down the theatrics of the kind of um.....you know mental gymnastics to really make this work. Like, it could have gone either way, but either way, um, one or the other, it was going to go a certain way, and I kind of figured that out a while ago, um, you know, so yeah."
Liggins, we all know you're just a contrarian who complains about everyone to feed your superiority complex...the same way you always like to point out hypocrisy in things that don't matter, all in an effort to 'be right'...it has been this way for what now...15 years? we really don't care :heh:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Ol every one is wrong but me head ass :heh: