2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all thought because I had a daughter I still wasn't going to display the traits you love to hate? :pachaha: Nah, I have to bring balance. I have to point out the bullshyt in the most condescending way possible.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Are you saying Punk tearing his triceps is a work? :dahell:
Punk's surgeons:

Doctors%2BSegment.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Seth needs to go ahead and turn heel again. It's the only way he can get the crowd on his side.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Seth needs to go ahead and turn heel again. It's the only way he can get the crowd on his side.
He still has them on his side tbh........He's just a fuccking joke and it's backed up by what he actually does. He's a paper champion. Still hasn't beat Cody, Roman, or even Gunther.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dog, the emotional shifts in the past six/seven days have been crazy. And at the epicenter is fukking Cody Rhodes. :wow: I saw the SD thread from last week had PPV numbers and I'm thinking did something major happen and it had like six or seven pages of people talking about the Rock/Cody thing after the show. Then another huge thread on the subject to continue the discussion. I'm like :mindblown: people were shytting on the Rock like HHH in his prime political years. Rock/Roman has been hinted at forever, it's not like he randomly showed up after not even being discussed for eight years or something and just said, "Nah little buddy, he's mine."

Rock inserting himself adds intrigue to the story, particularly since Cody "counseled" with him on this so Cody would still be somewhat involved no matter what. But everyone was too busy grabbing pitchforks and shytting on the Rock but hey, I guess it did get people talking. Then after a week of things like, "Yeah, DWAYNE, definitely couldn't go against Roman at this point," he makes an off the cuff remark calling people crybabies and everyone is like :ohlawd: like they weren't the ones crying. :heh:

I will say this much.... and I've said it from the time it happened. This wasn't "good writing" and that's the only thing I've cared to discuss.

I don't care if it's Cody vs. Roman II or Roman vs. The Rock at WrestleMania. Whatever they go with....cool...whatever..

From my point of view, the promo Cody cut on SD! last week made no sense for the story they've been telling with him for 2 years. He won the Royal Rumble, he pointed at Roman Reigns up in the box and then confirmed at the non-kayfabe presser that obviously he's "finishing the story" with Roman...

Then a few days later he's on SD! switching up completely? Something obviously happened that we aren't yet privy to :russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He still has them on his side tbh........He's just a fuccking joke and it's backed up by what he actually does. He's a paper champion. Still hasn't beat Cody, Roman, or even Gunther.

But for how long? Roman cooked him and he's leaning into it, but not in a clever way, but in a "yeah, you're right, I am a clown" sort of way. What happened to the Seth Rollins that had those three great matches with Cody Rhodes? That's why people thought he deserved to hold the belt in the first place. a$$hole Seth Rollins is why people fukk with him. Not this loser. Also he made Becky lose all of her thickness. "The Man" > Skeletor Crossfit "Becks."