2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
he should be in the booth...i always thought that would be where he would end up eventfully
He always been whatever on commentary to me but him and Pat Mac on commentary together could be some GOAT shyt

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Hold up, will there be fans at the press conference? Because if so, today will be the 1st litmus test on how many people really aren't fukking with The Rock.

And it's funny that the people who are upset at him compare him to Hogan, Because back in the day when WCW was near it's end, they would run shows in NY. And any time Hogan was mentioned/reference, the crowd would boo the fukk out of him. But when he actually showed up in person, those same fans would be like :gladbron: he'd get a big pop from all those same fans who were booing the fukk outta his name every time :dead:

I think there's a possibly this shyt might play out the same way with The Rock :jbhmm:

Silkk

Daps
Hold up, will there be fans at the press conference? Because if so, today will be the 1st litmus test on how many people really aren't fukking with The Rock.

And it's funny that the people who are upset at him compare him to Hogan, Because back in the day when WCW was near it's end, they would run shows in NY. And any time Hogan was mentioned/reference, the crowd would boo the fukk out of him. But when he actually showed up in person, those same fans would be like :gladbron: he'd get a big pop from all those same fans who were booing the fukk outta his name every time :dead:

I think there's a possibly this shyt might play out the same way with The Rock :jbhmm:
Open to the public so yes

Im thinking similar to how the WM14 press conference was. We’ll see though.

Ton of media & fans there for the Superbowl already too.

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Seth Stans come get your boy :dame:

alright i'm done

i put up with a lot of flagrant shyt on the level of showmanship....this shyt is just bytch shyt especially when your wife says she's the man. This pixie dust ass champion must be stopped

I'd love for Braun Strowman or Kross to beat him in 2 minutes at Mania...i'm done with this soft in the shoes ass dude

Silkk

Daps
So some of these people have to fly all the way to Charlotte, NC for SD tomorrow. 💀
When I last checked Roman nor Rock were scheduled :sas1:

Somebody not even on the Smackdown Roster was though :sas2:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Seth Stans come get your boy :dame:

full

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter