2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Slippery:mjlol: if you didn't care you wouldn't have made this post. You're the one that came at me with the condescending "just admit you were wrong" "fake outrage" shyt.

Again im enjoying all this fukkery regardless. If I wasn't entertained I wouldn't be watching. My reasons for being entertained happen to differ from yours:manny: leave it at that and don't get triggered when I start making too much sense or agreeing with like minded people

If you like being worked, do that but you can't play know it all and "I really dont care" at the same time:mjlol:
You are enjoying it but all of your comments are negative. Y’all are weird
But whatever

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are enjoying it but all of your comments are negative. Y’all are weird
But whatever
Calling shyt how I see it is negative? Take it how you want:mjlol:

But I'm the one fake outraged:mjlol: all of this is hilarious. Move along breh:pachaha:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
bout to watch this fukkery since I missed it last night.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like or love the Rock...I notice a bunch of brehs in this very thread that NEVER post in WWE weekly threads :hubie: #DwayneWon
Rock def brings attention.. ppl act like Roman vs Rock ain’t a match ppl been sayin they wanted to see for the past 2 years

I actually like where they’re going with this tho.. seem like it’s the Tyson/DX/Austin swerve where Rock will most likely neutralize the outside interference that causes Roman to win all his matches leaving Cody a clear path to win cleanly. Rock probably will say Roman isn’t being honorable or some shyt

Rock is the last major person that can be tied to the bloodline story before they wrap that storyline up and they basically using it to set up how Cody beats Roman and how we get to Rock vs Roman next year

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rock def brings attention.. ppl act like Roman vs Rock ain’t a match ppl been sayin they wanted to see for the past 2 years

I actually like where they’re going with this tho.. seem like it’s the Tyson/DX/Austin swerve where Rock will most likely neutralize the outside interference that causes Roman to win all his matches leaving Cody a clear path to win cleanly. Rock probably will say Roman isn’t being honorable or some shyt

Rock is the last major person that can be tied to the bloodline story before they wrap that storyline up and they basically using it to set up how Cody beats Roman and how we get to Rock vs Roman next year
It's not that people don't want Rock/Roman, Rock's timing is just bad and nikkas don't like the way he crash landed on Cody's shyt

Rock and Roman showed enough tension in the last week to show that the Tribal shyt does have a lot of potential. If Rock(and Roman:mjlol:) are willing to stick around they can cook for at least a few months, especially if the rest of the Bloodline is involved

They didn't fully commit to Roman's downfall like they could've last year but Roman losing the belt at Mania then becoming more unhinged as Rock threatens his status can definitely cook leading into next Mania. But again that's if Rock and Roman are around to commit to it

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They didn't fully commit to Roman's downfall like they could've last year but Roman losing the belt at Mania then becoming more unhinged as Rock threatens his status can definitely cook leading into next Mania. But again that's if Rock and Roman are around to commit to it

Good part about this is that with them not being on TV every week, it wouldn't play itself out by next year. They could slow-burn this easily.

Solo could even be involved with Rock as the heel exec now beginning to favor Solo over Roman, citing that Roman isn't champion anymore and it was on him to defend the family legacy at Mania and he failed. And throughout the year, he gradually plants seeds to push Solo to the top rather than backing Roman. That causes tension within the Bloodline before it finally leads to Roman turning face, being ousted by Rock and Solo. This could give us Roman vs Solo in the winter, then Roman vs Rock by Mania.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Good part about this is that with them not being on TV every week, it wouldn't play itself out by next year. They could slow-burn this easily.

Solo could even be involved with Rock as the heel exec now beginning to favor Solo over Roman, citing that Roman isn't champion anymore and it was on him to defend the family legacy at Mania and he failed. And throughout the year, he gradually plants seeds to push Solo to the top rather than backing Roman. That causes tension within the Bloodline before it finally leads to Roman turning face, being ousted by Rock and Solo. This could give us Roman vs Solo in the winter, then Roman vs Rock by Mania.
I'm probably getting ahead but with the split in the bloodline later on. Can we finally get a true bloodline civil war or in this case. Survivor series: Tribal combat games

The Rock
Solo
Jacob Fatu
Nia Jax

Vs

Roman
Jey
Jimmy
Naomi

:jbhmm:

On 2k24 this would be fire ... :heh: