[2/8/23] AEW Dynamite: It's AEW Day in El Paso! Tag, Trios titles on the line; Hayter competes; MJF gets off his lazy ass and wrestles for once

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Impractical jokers gotta be faker than wrestling at this point, everyone knows who they are,, how they gonna prank someone..? :mjlol:

thats why 70% of the time the people they prank on the show now are clearly tourists from foreign countries that can barely speak English

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
honestly I'm not buying it cuz he's still out touring doing comedy and shyt, I think he probably got caught fukking one of the staff
:mjlol: Oh its no doubt he was out here running through bytches once the fame popped off, Just wild that he would leave the show unless he had another one lined up

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Bryan Danielson could've been challenging the Tribal Chief at Wrestlemania, but instead he's bleeding in front of a bunch of musty mofos for a hot dog & a handshake.
:snoop:

yeah I’m sure that’s what Bryan getting paid. This is a great match and look what you in here crying about.

You weirdos are so corny w this playfighting war shyt.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully not and they just turn the assboys back babyface and put them all back together, Like it should've always been
I would prefer that honestly. They've turned Billy before and quickly realized it was a mistake and put him back with the Acclaimed.