[2/8/23] AEW Dynamite: It's AEW Day in El Paso! Tag, Trios titles on the line; Hayter competes; MJF gets off his lazy ass and wrestles for once

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Impractical jokers gotta be faker than wrestling at this point, everyone knows who they are,, how they gonna prank someone..? :mjlol:
Yeah, Thats kinda why I stopped watching. After like season 2, Just like Jersey Shore them mofos were celebrities so you knew shyt was fake most of the time

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was watching the Pat McAfee Show earlier today & Seth Rollins was a guest. He said his all-time "wrestling" Mount Rushmore was Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero and Bryan Danielson. Kinda dope to see him namedrop Danielson given how much Rollins is a company guy.
He's always been a Danielson stan, I remember a couple of WWE's docs about Dragon and Seth was always all over them praising him.

I think it's a combination of him being a legit stan and the fact Danielson helped propelled his career in ROH with their series of singles matches and "Tag Title Classic". AND he was instrumental in making The Shield work was well as they did (in turn, The Shield was instrumental on Dragon's rise as a legit world title main eventer in WWE).