$2.6 million lottery winner has just ten dollars left LMAO....

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It pisses me off that someone could be this stupid. This is probably the result of having a lot of stupid people in his ear. If I became a millionaire my only thought would be how to remain one. I'd invest,save, get a masters/phd, and figure out the safest way to turn 2 million to 4.

Exactly. I was telling my girl about this and we both had the same reaction--why the fukk would you quit your job? Not until you had some type of investment/plan in place, I can see if you leave to take a small investment to start your own business, which is what I would do--but even before that I'd make sure my money was making me more money.

What a dumb fukk.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
my breh micheal carroll did it bigger. we keep the dumbest cacs :obama:

article-0-00B0685A1000044C-390_233x379.jpg

Bin of the chavs: Lotto lout Michael Carroll set to return to old job after blowing £9.7m win | Mail Online

What a fukking idiot. :deadmanny:

Daps
Exactly. Do they even publicize such a (relatively) low cash prize?

Yeah, a white dude at my Job won the loettery for 3mil and he aint tell nobody till it was in the news. White dudes was hating on him HEAVY...:heh:
People say black people are crabs in a barrel...:whew:

Dude aint quit either, he just kept the job for the benefits and stopped doing shyt. Eventually he got fired for not working, and he goes and gets another job...for the benefits. :skip:

Daps
No one would know I hit the lottery, in my family that is. And if they did, NO ONE has my address. When I bought this house and got married, I cut ties with near everyone. Except my mom and baby bro. I wouldn't give anyone shyt, I'd pay off my moms bills, help my baby bro out and do what I can do for people who actually NEED help. But even if the interest is 5-7%, that's bread. Get you a part time gig, go to school and learn how to invest and make more dough. Get an apartment complex, 5 plex or something. Pay cash, (cash deals gets you a better deal), live in one of the units and let it pay for itself. Unless you have a place. Be smarts with the loot. I started at comcast, my goal was to buy my property before I was 30. It happened. Bought a foreclosure while I was making 17 bucks an hr.

How is the foreclosure thing working for you? Did you need good credit?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Yeah, a white dude at my Job won the loettery for 3mil and he aint tell nobody till it was in the news. White dudes was hating on him HEAVY...:heh:
People say black people are crabs in a barrel...:whew:

Dude aint quit either, he just kept the job for the benefits and stopped doing shyt. Eventually he got fired for not working, and he goes and gets another job...for the benefits. :skip:

YEAH, WHY QUIT YOUR JOB AND IF U GO GET SICK ALL YOUR MONEY IS GOING TO PAY OFF DOCTOR BILLS

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He was getting $700 in interest per day :damn:. I would have lived off of that and kept the rest in the bank. :snoop:

yup, thats over 200K a year since u get interest 7 days a week. on top of that, you would only get taxed a nominal amount since it's considered a capital gain, so dude would still be walking around with like 170k a year after taxes. how u fukk up a :win: like that is :mindblown:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
How is the foreclosure thing working for you? Did you need good credit?

I bought mines in April 2009. That was only a few years ago, and the lending has gotten so tight it's crazy. My FICO was 711 at the time, that's the middle score they go off of. I made sure my credit was right before I made a move. You need EXCELLENT credit. No blemishes. What you need to do is order ALL 3 Of your credit reports, and whatever is on there, dispute it. That's the beginning. Man, I had some of my dads stuff from sprint, bills that were already paid, that hadn't been taken off the report. I had to get confirmations on payments, and so much stuff dropped off. My score shot through the roof. Then I got a secure credit card, started from scratch and now I'm good. Banks look at your credit like you having a colon exam, trust me. But my purchase was fairly easy, just took a while. I'm a veteran, so i used my veterans loan, no money down. 4.5%, my mortgage is 797 monthly. I got this house for 112k, this house maxed at 465k. I'll never sell it, this is part of my retirement. Make sure your credit is right, and make sure your cash savings is good. Whatever your mortgage is, multiply that times six. There are also FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS PROGRAMS (NACA and some others). They might be a tad bit more lenient with credit requirements, but im not sure bro.

Daps
I bought mines in April 2009. That was only a few years ago, and the lending has gotten so tight it's crazy. My FICO was 711 at the time, that's the middle score they go off of. I made sure my credit was right before I made a move. You need EXCELLENT credit. No blemishes. What you need to do is order ALL 3 Of your credit reports, and whatever is on there, dispute it. That's the beginning. Man, I had some of my dads stuff from sprint, bills that were already paid, that hadn't been taken off the report. I had to get confirmations on payments, and so much stuff dropped off. My score shot through the roof. Then I got a secure credit card, started from scratch and now I'm good. Banks look at your credit like you having a colon exam, trust me. But my purchase was fairly easy, just took a while. I'm a veteran, so i used my veterans loan, no money down. 4.5%, my mortgage is 797 monthly. I got this house for 112k, this house maxed at 465k. I'll never sell it, this is part of my retirement. Make sure your credit is right, and make sure your cash savings is good. Whatever your mortgage is, multiply that times six. There are also FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS PROGRAMS (NACA and some others). They might be a tad bit more lenient with credit requirements, but im not sure bro.

Sounds good breh. If it were me, I would have use the property as a rental and generate income but not a bad retirement option tho.

Down payment money was never a problem for me...that credit score tho :usure:

I was advised to get a secure credit card. I have been putting it off. Imma do it though whether I get a crib or not.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Sounds good breh. If it were me, I would have use the property as a rental and generate income but not a bad retirement option tho.

Down payment money was never a problem for me...that credit score tho :usure:

I was advised to get a secure credit card. I have been putting it off. Imma do it though whether I get a crib or not.

If you got cash on deck, but you credit score suffers from debt, pay your bills off. Understand, you need DEBT to have a higher credit score and that looks good to a lender. Understand that, you need GOOD DEBT. Don't go out and get hella cars and stuff niccas do. But you need debt, reason being is because it proves to lenders that you are responsible with paying your bills ON TIME. Get a credit card, fill up your tank monthly, pay it off. Or get some clothes, etc. that's a reason to get a credit card, to boost your score and create MINIMAL DEBT so lenders can c that u r responsible with paying bills.