$2.6 million lottery winner has just ten dollars left LMAO....

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$2.6 million is not quit your job and ball out money. It's erase your debt and live a nice 200k lifestyle per year without working sum. Dummies
uh no. thats quit your job money. but its not ball out after youv'e quit your job money. 2.6 mil is quit your job and find what you love to do while still making lots of money doing that and live very comfortably money. meaning if you feel like getting up going to an island during the winter you can. it doesnt mean islands 24/7. it doesnt mean private jets all year long. i mean puffy even put the private jet down and he's sitting on 100's of millions with millions still rolling in.

this guy was doing dope and hookers like someone said. and had his old band mates doing the same all on his dime.

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what type of wife lets her husband quit his job and then quits hers? he had the wrong wife

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
10% might be possible if you're in that bracket. Bank prolly has different accounts for multi-millionaires.

His wife grimey tho...she balled out with him...then bailed once the cash ran out :wow:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
fukk that $700 a day shyt......I'm putting the money in offshore accounts where the interest is 14%..that's like a $1011 day instead of $700...

Last edited:
Daps
That's behind sad. I'm quick to call him stupid, but I've never had 2.6 million dollars. I don't know how I'd spend the money.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao @ being a rich guy and paying $50,000 to get your old back together. dude could have just hired actual professional musicians.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you not see the first sentence say its not quit your job and ball out money? :comeon:
obviously you didnt read the rest of my post. i said it is QUIT YOUR JOB MONEY. its just not quit and BALL out of control money. but you can quit your job and keep it lite money. get yourself a couple of big money whips. literally 2, not 3. but 2. or 3 tight whips. and very nice crib out west or in NY. or a ridiculous looking house in the south for the same dime you would spend getting something decent in L.A., NY. yes you could live off of the interest and just chill for the rest of your life. go to lakers & knicks games in front row seats for half the season.

its stil RICH.