2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fool don’t seem to know what he doing with Jade….

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I want to see a segment on SD with Roman, Rock, and Cody all together and Cody says he thought about it and he wants to finish his story at Mania. Rock says he'll be the special ref to make sure there's no Bloodline interference and the match is made official, then Rock gives Cody the Rock Bottom and reveals himself as the newest Bloodline member. Now you would have no idea at all how the match will play out at Mania :banderas:
That would actually be dope and segment for a Cody win even with an interference and pushes Rock vs Roman at Summerslam with corporate Hollywood Rock being heel over the GMs and Roman turning face after winning the title back sometime after WM.

The Cody hype is false hype that will die off. Rock being too political and patriotic is what makes him less entertaining in this day and age.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see a segment on SD with Roman, Rock, and Cody all together and Cody says he thought about it and he wants to finish his story at Mania. Rock says he'll be the special ref to make sure there's no Bloodline interference and the match is made official, then Rock gives Cody the Rock Bottom and reveals himself as the newest Bloodline member. Now you would have no idea at all how the match will play out at Mania :banderas:
Rock ain't doing all that shyt breh:mjlol: