2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah the chants were "Rocky sucks" but I'm sure somewhere in time "Die Rocky Die" could have been chanted by someone.
The ONLY time I remember "Die Rocky Die" being said by someone was ironically by The Rock himself in his first promo after he joined the Nation

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Seth keeps chasing Cody he might as well say fukk it if you want Roman over me, then I need to be in that match too and do a fatal four-way. He's taken it personal that Roman ran him down, that Cody rejected him - that The Rock is being accommodated but not the Champion working 24/7 to rehab in time for Wrestlemania.

Cody is a RAW superstar that wants to challenge a Smackdown superstar - necessitating Aldis and Pearce to sort it out together.

Stipulations: if Seth pins Roman, Roman vacates his title. If Roman pins Seth, Seth vacates his title. (to avoid tying up the titles again) If Cody pins either champion he becomes said champion, same for The Rock. No title changes hands if Rock pins Cody or vice versa. The storytelling in this match with these stipulations could be fantastic.

Seth can validate his title and vacate Roman's at the same time. Who's the Loser Bracket Title now? If he wins in the end he's right, that Cody should have chosen the Dusty title to begin with. Biggest win of his career.

Cody could find himself indecisive on which champion to pin when things get desperate but ultimately, he wants Roman's title. Cody is the one who put himself in this position to begin with his indecisiveness. Let him wrestle with that in real time.

Rock legitimized the family the right way through his achievements and living out the American Dream (pun intended) while Roman has only used the family for his own personal gain. He needs to be Head of The Table to restore honor. He isn't interested in fighting Seth or Cody.

Roman
could pin either three and end the story, a championship, or a seat at the table.

The finish - Rock and Cody team up to take Seth out the match - but that gives Damien Priest an opportunity to cash in on Seth and that ends the match. (Priest and Finn lose to Awesome Truth on Saturday)

Seth Rock Cody all dejected. Roman realizes what happened and laughs. Roman survives again and his singles programs with each of the three men are protected. Drew and Sami are now allowed to enter the title picture as Damien Priest's challengers.

If you made it this far, thank you for reading. Oh and Bayley vs Iyo main events Saturday.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

at around 4 minutes this guy has the best solution I e heard all weekend

That makes no sense, there is no need for an elaborate ruse when Roman on Friday shot down Seth's offer and presented his own, he wants to face Cody. Also kayfabe why would Rock do this for Cody and not Jey? and as the other alpha in the family it makes more sense for Rock to be the one to attempt to knock off Roman.

Daps
the best pivot would simply be to do Cody/Roman 2 with Rock as special guest referee. Any other scenarios are overbooking a well received and simple story. Rock/Roman can happen at WM41.

logical and predictable booking is fine if the fans support it. like why risk yourself getting booed and derailing an anticipated rematch (the biggest match possible between two current talent) with a dream match fans also want but not at the expense of this one? rock and his team completely misread the fans here.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I don't think it was ever said but I remember it being on a sign
This sign?
die-rocky-die.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't hate it, I thought initially that's what they were going to do and then have The Rock vs. Roman at a later date.

the best pivot would simply be to do Cody/Roman 2 with Rock as special guest referee. Any other scenarios are overbooking a well received and simple story. Rock/Roman can happen at WM41.

logical and predictable booking is fine if the fans support it. like why risk yourself getting booed and derailing an anticipated rematch (the biggest match possible between two current talent) with a dream match fans also want but not at the expense of this one? rock and his team completely misread the fans here.

That makes no sense, there is no need for an elaborate ruse when Roman on Friday shot down Seth's offer and presented his own, he wants to face Cody. Also kayfabe why would Rock do this for Cody and not Jey? and as the other alpha in the family it makes more sense for Rock to be the one to attempt to knock off Roman.
It’s seems it’s 3-1 that it’s a good idea, at this point we are trying to figure out a way to “fix” this if it isn’t a work. This way you still get both matches.