2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I want to see a segment on SD with Roman, Rock, and Cody all together and Cody says he thought about it and he wants to finish his story at Mania. Rock says he'll be the special ref to make sure there's no Bloodline interference and the match is made official, then Rock gives Cody the Rock Bottom and reveals himself as the newest Bloodline member. Now you would have no idea at all how the match will play out at Mania :banderas:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I want to see a segment on SD with Roman, Rock, and Cody all together and Cody says he thought about it and he wants to finish his story at Mania. Rock says he'll be the special ref to make sure there's no Bloodline interference and the match is made official, then Rock gives Cody the Rock Bottom and reveals himself as the newest Bloodline member. Now you would have no idea at all how the match will play out at Mania :banderas:
I'd buy that for a dollar :ehh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Cody vs Drew vs Seth at WM :skip:
Make sense if you're gonna double match Reigns and Cody. Reigns vs. Rock would be a safe attraction match. I don't see why they wouldn't do a double main event of Reigns unless they are trying to break Hogan's reign.

Which is kind of blehhhhhh reasoning. WWE needs to let stars organically move up the roster and have a main event scene again. Reign defending the title 3 times a year just causes too much stagnant.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The appeal to her arch is watching her grow and be a better in the ring. Sending her to nXt defeats the purpose
I get that but it's crazy how she never had a match in NXT, was basically a valet down there, sent up to be a valet as well with MMM and finally has her first match ever as part of the main roster. I think people just want her to have more seasoning in the ring before she has more matches on Raw.

:yeshrug:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Shinskue Jobamura

he needs to win a match at wrestlemania fr

What matches is even available for him? They probably have to put him in a good ass match for nice buzz

They literally no one on Raw for him be a heel against in a Mania worthy match besides Sami Zayn and Jey Uso.

Maybe do something cross brand like Orton.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I get that but it's crazy how she never had a match in NXT, was basically a valet down there, sent up to be a valet as well with MMM and finally has her first match ever as part of the main roster. I think people just want her to have more seasoning in the ring before she has more matches on Raw.

:yeshrug:

No diss to her...she's only there because Vince was working on a AA v MMM story and MMM got fired and Max became LAK

She was over because ppl loved the Otis + Mandy Part 2 element

She 1,000% should be in NXT

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Again, Cody won't last til his first WM title defense with this dramatic shyt every week

You think Seth unsufferable with the workhouse shyt