[2/19/24]Cody Walks a lonely road on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I swear I was just thinking Gable would be perfect for the ankle lock just like I said about Daniel Garcia.......

But you don't want this nikka biting ALL of Kurt's shyt :russ:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
? She hasn't even beaten anyone. There's been way more dominant wrestlers over the years.

Asuka
Shayna
Gunther
Lashley
etc.

She clipped Raquel, She beat Becky Lynch CLEARY in the middle of the ring (beat her ass in every segment leading up to the match and still won the match) And Becky is supposed to be the GOAT to some people. Dominated the Royal Rumble. And she just Beat the shyt out of 6 other Women who were all World champions (NXT included)

Let's not forget She has beat the ever loving shyt out of Rhea Ripley everytime they cross paths. She even Beat down Rhea and Becky at the same time last week.

Imagine a wrestler beating up Stone Cold Steve Austin every week to the point where they had to conduct a pre match interview in seperate rooms.. you can't because it has never happened.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Nah make Gable the one to dethrone Gunther, I have seen enough.

Probably a case of right person, wrong time for Gable.

Had he faced him for the first time after Gunther got the IC record he would of defeated him.

HHH most likely pivots with someone else unfortunately.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Who invited George Lopez wife ???:camby:

Don't disrespect Angie fine ass like that :ufdup:

gN-uzC.gif

1a69319cab0756cd2feda8f0e897f91e.gif

george-lopez-show-angie.gif