[2/19/24]Cody Walks a lonely road on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Monday Night Raw Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
That would be a good match but it's basically the same spot Naomi was in before she left and it seems a bit beneath Bianca... but it would be a good match
I don't think "the spot" was the issue, adding some validity to belts other than the main two is something I'm sure they're all on board with. The line in the sand was about using their tag reign as nothing more than a prop to get jobbed out and build up a Ronda/Charlotte match.

A properly booked tag title reign has never hurt a singles stars resume.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I was thinking of it earlier in the year but Becky and Charlotte could be issues for Bianca and Jade moving forward... I'm not blaming them but obviously Hunter has a hard on for both.
:what:we heard no reports about anyone having issues with Becky & the only time we heard any issues with Charlotte is Sasha & that because of Vince booking of things. Charlotte fukk with Bianca & was more than likely going to put her over if she didn't get hurt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think "the spot" was the issue, adding some validity to belts other than the main two is something I'm sure they're all on board with. The line in the sand was about using their tag reign as nothing more than a prop to get jobbed out and build up a Ronda/Charlotte match.

A properly booked tag title reign has never hurt a singles stars resume.

Yeah I got u and I'm sure the racist producer didn't help matters....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She clipped Raquel, She beat Becky Lynch CLEARY in the middle of the ring (beat her ass in every segment leading up to the match and still won the match) And Becky is supposed to be the GOAT to some people. Dominated the Royal Rumble. And she just Beat the shyt out of 6 other Women who were all World champions (NXT included)

Let's not forget She has beat the ever loving shyt out of Rhea Ripley everytime they cross paths. She even Beat down Rhea and Becky at the same time last week.

Imagine a wrestler beating up Stone Cold Steve Austin every week to the point where they had to conduct a pre match interview in seperate rooms.. you can't because it has never happened.
Exact same shyt that Big Show/Kane would do when they needed a heel for someone to beat. Doesn't mean nothing if you're not winning the matches that matter.

She's legit only in this spot to ensure that the crowd is 100% behind Rhea in Perth. It's why she hasn't even been seen with the The Judgement Day in weeks. We'll see how she's handled after the EC.