1st Green Goblin Pic From ASM 2

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm done with comic book movies. It was great in the beginning when all my favorite characters were coming to life but these Hollywood motherfukkers are so bogus...
Get your crybaby ass out of here then. Become a costume designer or stfu

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Get your crybaby ass out of here then. Become a costume designer or stfu
LOL @ this dude catching feelings...holy shyt :laugh:

nikkas can't give opinions on shyt in 2014...it's either you like it or nobody wants to hear shyt

Kick rocks you little buttercup

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ this dude catching feelings...holy shyt :laugh:

nikkas can't give opinions on shyt in 2014...it's either you like it or nobody wants to hear shyt

Kick rocks you little buttercup
nikka you the crying talking about I'm done with comic book movies because I don't agree with creative design decisions on the look of tr characters.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
nikka you the crying talking about I'm done with comic book movies because I don't agree with creative design decisions on the look of tr characters.
Nah that's not it...I'm not feeling the shyts in general. That's actually a small part of it.

Plus there's the saturation of everything without it being actually good. They're making a GOTG movie before a Black Panther movie.

X movies? Trash. Daredevil? Trash. Elektra? Trash. ASM? Meh. Green Lantern? Bleh.

These shyts are largely hit or miss because these studios always try to do too much and take liberties with everything. Adding a love story to Thor. For what? People would go see the shyt anyways if you just made it hot. It didn't need some cheesy love interest side story.

They will probably fukk up Batman vs Superman too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah that's not it...I'm not feeling the shyts in general. That's actually a small part of it.

Plus there's the saturation of everything without it being actually good. They're making a GOTG movie before a Black Panther movie.

X movies? Trash. Daredevil? Trash. Elektra? Trash. ASM? Meh. Green Lantern? Bleh.

These shyts are largely hit or miss because these studios always try to do too much and take liberties with everything. Adding a love story to Thor. For what? People would go see the shyt anyways if you just made it hot. It didn't need some cheesy love interest side story.

They add that shyt for everyone to be entertained breh. More people watch the movies than read the comic books, so the goal is to introduce something for every audience to latch on to. They can't just feed comic audiences and think that it'll be a four quadrant flick. Something like Deadpool, if it gets made, can do that because it'll be on the cheap and is true to the character but let's not act like Thor doesn't have a love interest in his comics, whether he's with her now or not is irrelevant. Batman had a love interest in the Nolan movies that he was willing to throw away the cape for and then when she died, he quit for 8 years. Ultimately, when you're making a movie, it is just an adaptation, that's it. You take the character and remain true to the character and then try to fit your story around it that you want to tell. And whether cats like it or not, most of our comic book characters we love have had love interest at one point or another and to some of them (spider-man, superman) it's an important part of the story

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Can't even argue with this

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They add that shyt for everyone to be entertained breh. More people watch the movies than read the comic books, so the goal is to introduce something for every audience to latch on to. They can't just feed comic audiences and think that it'll be a four quadrant flick. Something like Deadpool, if it gets made, can do that because it'll be on the cheap and is true to the character but let's not act like Thor doesn't have a love interest in his comics, whether he's with her now or not is irrelevant. Batman had a love interest in the Nolan movies that he was willing to throw away the cape for and then when she died, he quit for 8 years. Ultimately, when you're making a movie, it is just an adaptation, that's it. You take the character and remain true to the character and then try to fit your story around it that you want to tell. And whether cats like it or not, most of our comic book characters we love have had love interest at one point or another and to some of them (spider-man, superman) it's an important part of the story

plus the love story in thor is pretty unintrusive and minimal. and thor needs some kind of human connection in the movies so it might as well be a love story with some eye candy

the nitpicking going on is nauseating. some of yall will never be happy

ASM2 and batman v superman will be classics

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

More New footage I thought goblin dropped gwen stacy off the Brooklyn bridge?