1st Green Goblin Pic From ASM 2

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Even if Harry is a "proto-goblin"....Will he still be the Hobgoblin? These movies and ultimate universe got me so confused from the original source material

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yes :what: from what we know about the movie the green goblin isn't fully established. They're probably just setting him up for the next flick. Y'all like to get upset over nothing.
:comeon: But Gwen Stacey is supposed to die in this movie.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
FSfhwF2.jpg

He looks like a crazed lunatic. Looks like the inside of a clock tower.

Still need to see that mask tho

giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Pictures from the set of the movie:

Nothing's guaranteed at this point. Webb could just be trolling everybody, honestly. As for The Green Goblin, I bet they won't even call him that since he's a secondary villain.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:usure:So, i'm supposed to believe The Green Goblin is supposed to be a secondary villain to Electro.
Electro is will be the main bad guy for THIS movie. Green Goblin will have a even bigger presence in the next film. There just gonna set him up here it's pretty easy to see.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Electro is will be the main bad guy for THIS movie. Green Goblin will have a even bigger presence in the next film. There just gonna set him up here it's pretty easy to see.

I don't see how this is so hard to understand. It's called storytelling. Plus Harry as the Green Goblin should never ben your main villain

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Harry never was hobgoblin. He was always one of the many Green Goblins
Dam for real? I thought after Norman died/disappeared whatever Harry picked up the mantle as the Hob. Its been a minute though so i could be just adding shyt from my imagination.

EDIT: Yep you right. Im tripping.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dam for real? I thought after Norman died/disappeared whatever Harry picked up the mantle as the Hob. Its been a minute though so i could be just adding shyt from my imagination.

Yeah. Rodrick Kingsley invented the Hobgoblin as a play on the Green Goblin but always felt Norman was too sloppy, too undisciplined and too crazy. So the Hobgoblin was his version of the character and he's had different people take the fall for him in order for him to always make smooth getaways. Harry became the Green Goblin eventually to get revenge and toy with Peter, wanting him to believe Norman never died and just to fukk with his life. He saw the final battle with Norman and Peter and wanted revenge

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
it looks like rhino is having even more of a bigger part in this than I thought, which kind of sucks when you think about it, I thought he'd be the opening action sequence guy

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Garbage. I'd have rather had Power Ranger Green Goblin from the first one. There's cosplayers out here nailing it better than the movies.
tumblr_n1aydaJFa21s5zf6fo1_1280.jpg

:snoop:
People need to learn that Cosplay and Filmography don't go together.

Cosplay is for still Photography not cinema

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I just don't understand why they are so afraid of using the mask........I mean spidey rocks one (barely) in the movies.

Sometimes I feel like these movie studios want to tell the comic stories but with out the costumes
Because it Harry not Norman... Which is it so hard to grasp that